Trump tested positive prior to debate, was symptomatic.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gardener

Nov 22, 1999
Republican integrity in a nutshell

Republican party has entered an end-stage disease state, metastatic, and now presenting all sorts of horrific & opportunistic secondary infections.

I'm not confident that we will maintain a functional democracy in the US. The dissolution of that democracy is part of their unspoken goal.

Last edited:

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Republican party has entered an end-stage disease state, metastatic, and now presenting all sorts of horrific & opportunistic secondary infections.

I'm not confident that we will maintain a functional democracy in the US. The dissolution of that democracy is part of their unspoken goal.
End-stage implies there is an end. I agree.

As you accurately described it, the Republican Party is akin to cancer. It won't come to an end until it kills the very thing it propagates in and through. The process of interfering with a government's proper functioning is the only thing the Republican Party can do. And it will do it, diligently, until government can no longer function at all.

Which is a feature and not a bug.

The Republican Party won't have succeeded in its goal until the country has been effectively destroyed, with the remnants sold to the Republican Party benefactors for pennies on the dollar. And then the survivors can go back to the norm in human "society", as feudal serfs.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I checked FB for the first time in ages. One of my friends posted a meme about how Rittenhouse was getting a all expenses paid vacation to Mar-a-Lago and how great their leader was. First hit on Google says it went there but the vacation stuff was incorrect.

Little rocket man really gave him some great tips. He is basically dear leader to most of the other Gen x and boomers I am FB friends with. And my buddy seems to see this kid as a hero for shooting other Americans. I am not sure which member here it is, that I often roasted for all their civil war talk. But I am starting to think I owe them an apology. Millions in the country see other Americans as the enemy, we are good and truly fucked.

It is well and truly past time for a divorce before we kill each other.

Who's actually happy in this marriage anyways?

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Trump just won't give up. He claims that Meadows suggesting that he tested positive prior to the debate was Fake News. Of course he tested positive but the lying sack of shit just absolutely can not tell the truth.
Edit: Just saw a CNN article that claims Meadows now agrees with Trump. Not sure how Trump managed to get Meadows to lie for him but WTF.

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Trump just won't give up. He claims that Meadows suggesting that he tested positive prior to the debate was Fake News. Of course he tested positive but the lying sack of shit just absolutely can not tell the truth.
Edit: Just saw a CNN article that claims Meadows now agrees with Trump. Not sure how Trump managed to get Meadows to lie for him but WTF.
It's like he's puppet master. Hell, Mark thinks he can hide by just doing interviews about his book in Europe. Internet must be some pipes.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I wonder how many people Trump himself infected. We already knew he was a selfish, craven sociopath though, this is just yet more confirmation.

Just have to try and laugh, root for that blood clot. Speaking of laughing

808,116 Americans dead from covid19 as of today.