Trump supporting average Republican anti-vax protester punches breast cancer patient in front of cancer clinic and rips off her mask.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
While I get why she's upset at the antimaskers protesting the cancer treatment center. Getting in their face like that just isn't smart either.

Reactions: Leeea

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Imagine being such human trash you are protesting mask-wearing at a place where people go with compromised immune systems to protect themselves against a disease that discriminates against those with compromised immune systems.

These people are literal filth.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Of course this happened and any minute now the usual morons will swing by this thread and show off their mental gymnastics skills while attempting to explain why this was ok and there's no problem here. After all its the maskers and vaxxers that are the problem. /s

Feb 4, 2009
Of course this happened and any minute now the usual morons will swing by this thread and show off their mental gymnastics skills while attempting to explain why this was ok and there's no problem here. After all its the maskers and vaxxers that are the problem. /s

I know most of our #bothsides dolts have been quiet. Which is good with me, the circular non sensical comparisons are foolish most of them simply deserve their own thread which people can comment on.

I’ll role play one of them for ya.
Violent liberal being threatening Tucker Carlson. Even super liberal CNN says it was wrong! People being shitty to people they hate is normal. Liberals are filled with hate. They hate Pregnant women, they hate working people, they hate immigrants and black people by making them live on the public assistance plantation. Republicans ended slavery.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I know most of our #bothsides dolts have been quiet. Which is good with me, the circular non sensical comparisons are foolish most of them simply deserve their own thread which people can comment on.

Violent liberal being threatening Tucker Carlson. Even super liberal CNN says it was wrong! People being shitty to people they hate is normal. Liberals are filled with hate. They hate Pregnant women, they hate working people, they hate immigrants and black people by making them live on the public assistance plantation. Republicans ended slavery.
That's pretty good RP of the usual suspects here, definitely deserved a :colbert: lol

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Can you imagine the butthurt mewling that would happen if the left had its pet crazies like the Qtards and they went after the right wing media and faces like the Q crowd does to the left?

Mar 11, 2004
Can you imagine the butthurt mewling that would happen if the left had its pet crazies like the Qtards and they went after the right wing media and faces like the Q crowd does to the left?

You do realize that's how right wingers view all liberals (hell its not even just liberals, its anyone that disagrees with them), right? Which is why they choose to act ever nuttier. To them, liberals are the batshit crazy people, then when people call out the fucked up shit that right wingers do/say, it makes right wingers feel unfairly attacked as though they're the only non-crazy ones, and so then they feel like they need to ratchet things up another notch in response. Its a feedback loop of idiocy where every idiot action/instinct of theirs causes reactions which then convinces them they need to be even dumber.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pohemi