Trump suggests 75 year old protester is Antifa?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Best one was from years ago (maybe 10 years?)
There was a thread about stupid klan rituals like funny names and handshakes. One poster said something like “this is outdated info, we don’t do that anymore”
Thread continued until someone else quoted and said “we?”
Post got editited.
I’d looked for that thread but I cannot find it because search options are too broad.

'ol spidey maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Lol CNN attempted to interview GOP members. Obviously all of them just avoided to answer the question. Only Romney did. Called tweet repugnant and refused to dignify it with an answer.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
he is a professional agitator. his twitter accounts indicates his sentiment. He was warned numerous times to leave the area and when he was knocked to the ground, he was skimming the officers communications so antifa could track police locations and radio chatter. It's unfortunate he fell and hurt himself but maybe should not be attempting to stir up a riot.

@dphantom. Please provide a credible link to this assertion asap.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
“Skimming the officers communications”, please explain how that works, no bullshit please.

Also, I think everyone knew where the police were located. They wanted to be seen.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
he is a professional agitator. his twitter accounts indicates his sentiment. He was warned numerous times to leave the area and when he was knocked to the ground, he was skimming the officers communications so antifa could track police locations and radio chatter. It's unfortunate he fell and hurt himself but maybe should not be attempting to stir up a riot.
Ok batman.

• Haha

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016

It's big brain time.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yet bhe had none of the equipm,ent needed to do what you claim and he was attacked for no reason other than a failure to move....which is nor punishable by being sent to the hospital........
People like you are part of the problem....you speak with no facts!!

Feb 4, 2009
Lil Marco acting like a Cuck again....

GOP Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida declined to weigh in on Trump's tweet on his way into a hearing, saying, "I didn't see it, you're telling me about it. I don't read Twitter, I only write on it." Pressed on it later, Rubio said he couldn't make a judgment because he didn't know anything about the man who was pushed to the ground.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Scary. There are some nuts who actually believe this madness. They're passing around some photos, mixed in with a bit of conspiracy madness and a large dose of Trump up their ass. I've actually seen serious posts of people that believe this madness.

It's that group that are ready for Trump to do pretty much anything. Completely radicalized.

• Wow

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Lol.. you'll believe anything as long as it's what you want to believe, won't you?
In this case, it's unfortunate that you want people to be physically punished by the govt without due process just because you disagree with their speech. Even more unfortunate that you'll make up (or simply believe) the stupidest lies to justify your hatred of other peoples' basic rights and freedoms just because you disagree with their speech.
Meanwhile, one does not need to 'skim' the officers' communications by getting right up next to them (dumbest thing I've heard in a while, particularly on a tech site), that could easily be done from a baton-safe distance, or even better, by listening in through broadcastify or any of the numerous police scanner apps out there.

• Love

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Lol.. you'll believe anything as long as it's what you want to believe, won't you?
In this case, it's unfortunate that you want people to be physically punished by the govt without due process just because you disagree with their speech. Even more unfortunate that you'll make up (or simply believe) the stupidest lies to justify your hatred of other peoples' basic rights and freedoms just because you disagree with their speech.
Meanwhile, one does not need to 'skim' the officers' communications by getting right up next to them (dumbest thing I've heard in a while, particularly on a tech site), that could easily be done from a baton-safe distance, or even better, by listening in through broadcastify or any of the numerous police scanner apps out there.

Naturally all sophisticated electronic surveillance methods recommend coming within melee range of your target. George Soros has just brainwashed you with his orbital command center sending out it's electromagnetic brain interference patterns from a geosynchronous orbit camouflaged as a defunct Israeli (JEWS) communications satellite.

Feb 4, 2009

Care to explain why the Police offered ZERO aid to an injured guy?

Feb 4, 2009
Naturally all sophisticated electronic surveillance methods recommend coming within melee range of your target. George Soros has just brainwashed you with his orbital command center sending out it's electromagnetic brain interference patterns from a geosynchronous orbit camouflaged as a defunct Israeli (JEWS) communications satellite.

Pen and paper kind of rpg guy or old school nerd?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Like Nancy Pelosi now says, "I Don't Pay Attention To Trump Tweets".
So given THAT, I propose what should be the final post in this thread. The photo sums it all up.

"President Trump pushes conspiracy theory about Buffalo protester"
Doesn't this president Just make you proud? So Proud. Proud Proud Proud. Prouder Than Proud Can Be. AND.... So Special. Special Special Special. Proud Proud Proud And Special Special Special. You Did Good, America, The Part That Voted For Hillary.... That Is.

17z3wu.jpg

• Haha

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

Right...I am no audio expert but isn't a parabolic microphone a thing?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Citations needed for all that please. Link it up!

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
or a FUCKING POLICE SCANNER that you can buy in FUCKING WALMART
I assumed police started encrypting their radios when they went digital. My mother in law used to love to listen to local police for fun. I might have to pickup a new scanner for her.

And holy crap does that make these claims even more insane.