Trump staffers taking souvenirs on their way out the door.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Out of the 74M Americans that believe Obama was born in Kenya and Hillary is a space demon, im sure one of them owns a van.

Right now I believe that particular van is parked outside a playground with candy being offered. It'll take a day or two to get it "ready" for moving work.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Out of the 74M Americans that believe Obama was born in Kenya and Hillary is a space demon, im sure one of them owns a van.
White van with free candy written on the side last seen loitering near the local elementary school. Witnesses say the driver was a middle aged white male wearing a black trenchcoat. When asked family members state that he's a warm gentle man that has never harmed anyone......meanwhile press digs up old police complaints of him beating his wife and kids.

Reactions: cytg111

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Nope
Thread title - Trump staffers taking souvenirs on their way out the door.
The video has been making the rounds

Some asshole's opinion on Youtube is not worth my time and not necessary to comment on the topic.

Maybe if people spent less time watching random opinion videos on Youtube with "wannabe" graphics pretending to be a legitmate news sources we wouldn't have the problem of millions of idiots cheering on jackasses storming the capital.
You can disagree with an "opinion", but the bust in question is a valued, known piece and NOT the property of any fucking staffer. Bring it back or face felony theft charges.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Hey if anybody wants to find out who took what that didn't belong to them all one needs to do is check out Craigslist, ebay and other such sites in the coming days and follow the money. (*sort'a joking but sort'a not)

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
Myers, Noah and Colbert have been incredible for weeks, probably months.

Have mostly been watching Colbert, but he's been killing it. He did the best take down of whiny Maced-Elizabeth. It was beautiful... 7 minute mark if the time stamp doesn't work:

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Have mostly been watching Colbert, but he's been killing it. He did the best take down of whiny Maced-Elizabeth. It was beautiful... 7 minute mark if the time stamp doesn't work:

Yeah, I started a thread in P&N yesterday specifically to post a Colbert bit of around 14-15 minutes I'd just watched. Honestly, I don't think I've laughed as hard for months. Yeah, he killed it. Check this out, it's fantastic:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Regardless of the veracity of the video, you've managed to make the essential "both sides" argument.

-And you said you avoid politics...you clever devil!

Pull the other one. :tonguewink:
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Pull the other one". Sorry, I really don't participate in P&N. It was on my trending threads and I took a look. Then I realized the video was sensationalized BS. It comes from both sides. I have maybe 3 post in this forum. I hate both sides and think most of the opinions and things said are stupid to the extreme.

Again, I'll be the first to admit that I hate politics and I feel both sides are corrupt. Obviously not to the extent of the current administration, but I didn't vote for him or Hilary. Is there such a thing as a political atheist? LOL

That said, both sides, and the media in general, are agenda driven and put a lot of BS into their articles. I had to stop reading CNN because 75% of their articles were "opinion" at first, then they changed it to "analysis", lol, just to make it sound better. I want the NEWS, not their opinion/analysis and bs articles. Fuck your opinion, just give me the actual news on what is happening in the world.

I guess I need a new, actual news, web site. Any suggestions that aren't tainted or political driven?

• Haha

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Pull the other one". Sorry, I really don't participate in P&N. It was on my trending threads and I took a look. Then I realized the video was sensationalized BS. It comes from both sides. I have maybe 3 post in this forum. I hate both sides and think most of the opinions and things said are stupid to the extreme.

Again, I'll be the first to admit that I hate politics and I feel both sides are corrupt. Obviously not to the extent of the current administration, but I didn't vote for him or Hilary. Is there such a thing as a political atheist? LOL

That said, both sides, and the media in general, are agenda driven and put a lot of BS into their articles. I had to stop reading CNN because 75% of their articles were "opinion" at first, then they changed it to "analysis", lol, just to make it sound better. I want the NEWS, not their opinion/analysis and bs articles. Fuck your opinion, just give me the actual news on what is happening in the world.

I guess I need a new, actual news, web site. Any suggestions that aren't tainted or political driven?
Both sides. Both sides both sides both sides.

Both sides.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Sure, because running an Email server is totally equal to inciting insurrection.
Look, Trump is what he is. Which happened first though? You're comparing something that happened 4+ years difference. I'm not sure anyone really expected the current events to happen compared to what had already happened and been proven. Again, I didn't vote for either ahole. If you want to complain, blame yourself for your vote and others. I'm not a part of that. Most politicians are corrupt. Some are obviously just worse than others.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Associated Press (AP) and Reuters are where I go. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc are not real news to me. I use to like BBC but they've even slanted left now.
THANK YOU. I actually use Reuters for information on my company (stock and news) and some general news, but I feel it is a bit lacking overall. I guess I need to check AP more often. I just wish there was a site that was similar to something like CNN, but without the barrage of "opinion" articles. But i like the overall format. Shame. I will start looking at the AP more. Appreciate the idea.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
Look, Trump is what he is. Which happened first though? You're comparing something that happened 4+ years difference. I'm not sure anyone really expected the current events to happen compared to what had already happened and been proven. Again, I didn't vote for either ahole. If you want to complain, blame yourself for your vote and others. I'm not a part of that. Most politicians are corrupt. Some are obviously just worse than others.

The email server was a complete non issue.

Lots of ridiculous stuff about Trump came out before the 2016. Trump was doing BS Birther conspiracy crap through the Obama administration, and he was spewing endless lies. It was obvious he was a pathological liar even then. Various fraud things came out, misogyny and racism, were again on full display.

It shocked the world when RWNJs elected Trump, because it was obvious that he wasn't suitable to be president, for a multitude of reasons.

Nov 8, 2012
I refuse to watch the video as well. This isn't because Rep. vs. Dem., I think most intelligent people know that. But the video says "Trump Caught Looting" and "Trump gets caught looting at the White House".

Is that actually shown in the video? Trump wasn't there as far as I know, but I generally avoid politics because it's all bullshit.

This is why I avoid P&N and hate politics. It's all crazy radicals making up crap, lol.

It's really just people painting the narrative that they want to perceive.

Nov 8, 2012
Myers, Noah and Colbert have been incredible for weeks, probably months.

For people that require low IQ humor and horrible impersonations.

Christ, you have to have a severe mental disorder to find broadcast television night-shows like Colbert to be funny in the slightest.

I have no discrimination for humor - whatever is funny is funny regardless of politics - and like I said.... if you find any of that stuff funny, you have a mental disorder.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
For people that require low IQ humor and horrible impersonations.

Christ, you have to have a severe mental disorder to find broadcast television night-shows like Colbert to be funny in the slightest.

I have no discrimination for humor - whatever is funny is funny regardless of politics - and like I said.... if you find any of that stuff funny, you have a mental disorder.
Again you do not know what you are blabbering about....nicr try!!

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
The email server was a complete non issue.

Lots of ridiculous stuff about Trump came out before the 2016. Trump was doing BS Birther conspiracy crap through the Obama administration, and he was spewing endless lies. It was obvious he was a pathological liar even then. Various fraud things came out, misogyny and racism, were again on full display.

It shocked the world when RWNJs elected Trump, because it was obvious that he wasn't suitable to be president, for a multitude of reasons.
I don't disagree with anything you are saying. The question is, did Trump know what he was really doing or was it all stupidity? He obviously wasn't suitable, but I'm just curious if he played everyone or if he is really insane? Either way, I think he is insane overall, but curious what the real strategy was.

Either way, pray to God or whatever you believe it, let this be over and not happen again.