Trump spends his morning retweeting anti Muslim videos

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Damnit guys... I'll try again. Is there a "Muslim ban" in place? Or is that an exaggerated claim from the left?

I forgot you Trumptards need something to say Muslim Travel Ban to make it a Muslim Ban. Even the dotard is smarter that you and has you fooled as all he needs to do is remove Muslim. Thankfully everyone else including Federal judges are smarter than you.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
Don't be jealous of all our "winning"

I'm not, we're doing the same "winning" with Putin's candidate over here.

Don't get it wrong, we have about as much resilience as you do and have chosen Russia over allies just like you have.

Meanwhile my university has been threatened of violence, my employment is threatened officially by Russian forces..

My response in those mails to official sources as well as to public sources (and you can find this as a response in you favourite guardian paper or online edition) was quite different from the Trumptard up with the arse and prepare to be mounted in that I told them to go fuck themselves. In those words exactly. As a reference, it will be published by the guardian just as is.

I don't fuck around. I don't want a fight but if you insist, i'll kill you. I will tak your testicles, your heart and your eyes, and in cyberspace, I'll ensure your masters are aware to exact the punishment and if they are too weak, I will do it my fucking self.

I'm a liberal, for me freedom knows no bournds, I died once, i saw my wife die and lived through that, I've seen what a good effort can do.

NONE of you should have a vote apart from the 60+ guys who know history as it was written.

With my sincerest apologies for nothing... go fuck yourselves.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
David Duke comments on Trump's re-tweeting of the videos:

Trump retweets video of crippled white kid in Europe being beaten by migrants, and white people being thrown off a roof and then beaten to death, He's condemned for showing us what the fake news media WON'T. Thank God for Trump! That's why we love him!

Must be gratifying for Trump, to have one of his gurus be so proud of him. It's touching, really.

Reactions: Aegeon

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Mueller can't bring down this shit stain fast enough.

what a complete and utter disgrace and threat to everything our great nation stands for.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I found this on reddit:

BYjqFWc.jpg

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
It occurs to me, that for all the US's complaining about Russian interference in it's democratic process, we now have the US government effectively endorsing a fringe far-right party in Britain, against the views of the elected UK government.

The world is back to normal, I guess, with the US being the interferer rather than the interfered-with.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
People pissed about the Tax Bill and Net Neutrality.....

I don't think that bothers Trump at all. What does is whatever personally threatens him. With Flynn's attorneys no longer talking with his, this strongly suggests that Flynn's cooperating with Mueller and that should scare the crap out of him. This could be his natural abhorrent nature being brought out even more due to fear.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Umm because the majority of Muslims do not believe what the radical Islamic terrorists believe?
Whereas 100% of the Nazis believe what the Nazis believe?

And you do know what "bigot" means, right? Or just choosing to ignore that part.
Regardless of all the above, are you posting this to defend his actions? To soften his actions? What's your goal here?

To see if your moral clarity could be explained here. Why can't the comparison be made? Nazis were stopped in their genocide decades ago. Islamic Terrorism is thriving today. Both are supremacists, both have hardcore and softer elements attached. What, did the twitter user quoted engage in violence directly, indirectly, or some weaker association?

My purpose is to ask if you are truly objective between the two threats, and if they're both treated accordingly.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
To see if your moral clarity could be explained here. Why can't the comparison be made? Nazis were stopped in their genocide decades ago. Islamic Terrorism is thriving today. Both are supremacists, both have hardcore and softer elements attached. What, did the twitter user quoted engage in violence directly, indirectly, or some weaker association?

My purpose is to ask if you are truly objective between the two threats, and if they're both treated accordingly.

Nice goal post shift there. On page 2 when you replied to Homer, you were trying to equate "Islam" with Nazism. Now, after he explained what was wrong with your first comparison, your formulation has shifted to equating "Islamic terrorism" with Nazism. This is way too important a distinction for you to suddenly shift from one to the other without acknowledging that you've done so. Your first comparison was ridiculous. Either defend it or admit it was wrong before moving on to a different comparison.