Trump (soft-)launches the most un-biased and neutral TV, EVER.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
“If you’re tired of biased, mainstream media reporting (otherwise known as Crooked Hillary’s super PAC),tune into my Facebook Live broadcast.” - Trump

161020121126-facebook-live-trump-780x439.jpg

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/20/media/trump-tv-presidential-debate-facebook-live/

I am glad that we're now getting an entirely UNBIASED, neutral TV channel that finally, FINALLY, broadcasts only the truth and nothing but the truth.

There are speculations that this stream is sort-of like a soft launch of the (likely) upcoming "Trump TV", which (likely) will be some subscription based channel. I fucking can't wait to subscribe then I can watch Trump TV all day long!! I guess this will be my second-favorite TV channel, right after North Korean state TV!

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I think it was the NY Times that had the best review of this-it's like a pre-Iron Curtain state channel run by QVC.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I think it was the NY Times that had the best review of this-it's like a pre-Iron Curtain state channel run by QVC.
The problem is QVC draws adequate viewership to be viable and many will buy into whatever crap they would peddle

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The problem is QVC draws adequate viewership to be viable and many will buy into whatever crap they would peddle

Trump TV will be a successful distribution platform for Alex Jones' truth and mind-protection tonics for as long as the network remains afloat. And the preppers, and the gold sellers, and the gun industry, and the Truck Nutz industry.