Trump slams NATO allies at 9/11 Memorial Dedication

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Rare form.

Likely got some from FLOTUS last night.

You're welcome snl.

More like, used car salesman form. He reminds me of Bill Paxton's used car salesman character in True Lies. No wonder Trump hates Schwarzenegger...Trump is so beta.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Sigh.. I, admittedly, feel a little embarrassed traveling abroad right now. I've been in Italy for a few days (left Rome the day he flew in thankfully), and will be in Austria, Germany, and France over the week and a half... Sigh.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Sigh.. I, admittedly, feel a little embarrassed traveling abroad right now. I've been in Italy for a few days (left Rome the day he flew in thankfully), and will be in Austria, Germany, and France over the week and a half... Sigh.

Do what I would do if I could. Get a little maple leaf lapel pin or the equivalent and let people think you are from Canada.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Apparently this happened:

HHwTH6y.png
I love my German car :(

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I think I'd like 5 minutes in a locked cage with Trump so we could discuss matters in a secure environment without interruption.

Count me in. I'll bring a chair with arm and leg straps, a bare bulb 200 watt incandescent lamp, a recorder and a lie detector. ;)

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
And he apparently shoved his way to the front of a photo op. Jesus, what a walking caricature of a douche-bag.

Did you enjoy your fake news?

Its funny the left pushed that #fakenews narrative and how its backfired on them.
The only thing which is apparent is that you will be made a fool by them.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Its funny the left pushed that #fakenews narrative and how its backfired on them.

Oh look, it's a classic 0roo post: tell a lie and then act as if a YouTube opinion piece can serve as proof. Have you ever actually thought for yourself, or do you just sit on YouTube all day and let clips from others tell you what to think?

Reactions: ch33zw1z

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Oh look, it's a classic 0roo post: tell a lie and then act as if a YouTube opinion piece can serve as proof. Have you ever actually thought for yourself, or do you just sit on YouTube all day and let clips from others tell you what to think?

I'm letting him explain it to you like a baby, because you couldn't figure it out from your own eyes.
Human interaction is alien to some of you apparently. He touched the mans arm in a friendly gesture while entering the group, and the man responded in kind by guiding him to the front of the photo op.

Stop pretending to be stupid.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm letting him explain it to you like a baby, because you couldn't figure it out from your own eyes.
Human interaction is alien to some of you apparently. He touched the mans arm in a friendly gesture while entering the group, and the man responded in kind by guiding him to the front of the photo op.

So you do think that YouTube opinions count as evidence.

You do realize that virtually no one here ever actually believes what you say, right? That you post videos that people either don't watch at all or don't take seriously? And that your tendency to almost always lean on videos instead of composing your own write-up suggests that you don't really formulate your own views, you just swing by Breitbart/Infowars and wait for them to tell you what to believe?

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
giphy.gif

'Allowed a favored mascot to assist with CPR training'
giphy.gif

'Dental training opportunity'
giphy.gif

'Provided new work opportunities in construction'

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

about 6 minutes in, cause i ff the coffee making thing..

"[looks like] its really messed up, did our president just push some man to the back? - allthough it looked kind of cool, hihi, if you are a fan and you like his persona"

Also, 150 views.. 0roo0roo, is that you? :) ... It has to be or close proximity... damn boy.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

I thought it was interesting though that it just happened to be the new PM of Montenegro, who had replaced Putin's puppet crime boss there.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005

Hmmm ... which to believe, actual video of the incident where Trump acted like a jackass or some random youtube video ... tough call.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
You just hope people like him don't start watching the ISIS sites. It's on the internet so it must be true.