Trump secretly implementing herd immunity now. 2.1 million - 6.3 million dead Americans if run to completion

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
It's perfectly obvious that Trump has no intention of doing things in a way that reduce the spread of the pandemic. If he did, he wouldn't be rallying like it's 2016. He wouldn't encourage the maskless morons to congregate in tight groups cheering at the top of their lungs at various locations all over the country. Like Trump said, he's not skeered because he keeps his distance from his blithering fans who accept his invitation to pack in tight to show their devotion. It's the only way he knows to win the election & that's all that matters.

If you can't see how horribly wrong that really is then you are truly lost.

pjimage-1-10.jpg

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”

― George Carlin

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
How many will have pre-existing conditions as result of COVID damage that will disqualify them from getting health insurance once GOP SCOTUS ends Obamacare? This is really one of most people's biggest fears, across the isle. You get COVID, survive, but have permanent organ damage and can't get insurance. If Democrats can't make political hay out of that, they should just hang it up.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
How many will have pre-existing conditions as result of COVID damage that will disqualify them from getting health insurance once GOP SCOTUS ends Obamacare? This is really one of most people's biggest fears, across the isle. You get COVID, survive, but have permanent organ damage and can't get insurance. If Democrats can't make political hay out of that, they should just hang it up.
If Trump wins look for Mexico to pay for the wall, to keep Americans out. Canada has a real challenge, 5500 miles is a lot of wall to build.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If Trump wins look for Mexico to pay for the wall, to keep Americans out. Canada has a real challenge, 5500 miles is a lot of wall to build.

It's also inhospitable and dangerous territory to build in, being surrounded by beavers and Canadians hopped up on Maple Syrup.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I'd just have some small Chernobyl style disasters along the border .. ooops our bad, too bad anything trying to cross this little section of land will get toasted from the inside ... better keep out!

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I'd just have some small Chernobyl style disasters along the border .. ooops our bad, too bad anything trying to cross this little section of land will get toasted from the inside ... better keep out!

If I had to cross a nuclear exclusion zone, or live in either Afghanistan or North Korea - I'd live longer by crossing the nuclear wasteland.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Every day he convinces more and more people that how he talks and acts can be gotten away with without consequences, and can even be profitable.

Reactions: interchange

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I bet his next move is to tell people that travel restrictions are racist and that we should lock up Covid positive people in nursing homes.

Isn't there a covid party, err, Trump rally that you should be attending? Why aren't you out there like a Deadhead following the tour? You know this whole thing is just a democratic hoax to make Trump look bad, right?

Reactions: hal2kilo

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I bet his next move is to tell people that travel restrictions are racist and that we should lock up Covid positive people in nursing homes.
Nursing homes? Nursing homes would be good. The camps that children were locked up in is more likely. He doesn't give a single fuck about people, but when the fuck are republicans going to figure that out.