Trump says he is halting funding for the World Health Organization

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
This pisses me off more than I'm willing to express.
All I can say that this idiotic move reflects on the Trump supporters on this forum.

Trump accused the WHO of "severely mismanaging and covering up" the coronavirus crisis, specifically the initial outbreak in Wuhan, China. Trump previously threatened to cut off funding after the organization criticized his travel restrictions on China.

• Haha
Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I support the move. Who knows how many millions Tedros Adhanom took in as personal bribes from China. These guys are corrupt as hell.
I see the conspiracy theories have made it to you, and you believe them.. Go take a long look at the time line of COVID-19.. Their is no evidence that the WHO didn't properly act. Quit the opposite actually. IN fact, if you really get down into the nuts and bolts of it. THE US government did more to hide what was going on from it's citizens than anyone.

As for Corrupt as hell.. I think Trump has the crown on corruption right now.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I support the move. Who knows how many millions Tedros Adhanom took in as personal bribes from China. These guys are corrupt as hell.

Who knows? Who says that it's true at all? Trump? I think you're suffering from the motivated reasoning of conspiracy theory.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
Evidence please from good sources.
That's like asking for evidence of all the bribes Trump took. We all know Trump is corrupt as hell and took millions in bribes. I'm almost certain Trump tipped off his insiders and friends to his market moving tweets the past 3 years as Presidents so they could front run.

This viral video says all that needs to be said about WHO.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
To add to what I said above: All this move is for, is for Trump to try and blame the WHO for HIS incompetence and mishandling of the outbreak. Nothing more, nothing less. The problem is, the lemmings/followers of trump will eat it up like crazy because they can't think beyond what Trump tells them.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
That's like asking for evidence of all the bribes Trump took. We all know Trump is corrupt as hell and took millions in bribes. I'm almost certain Trump tipped off his insiders and friends to his market moving tweets the past 3 years as Presidents so they could front run.

So your feels. Fuck that as evidence.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001

What does that video have to do with the WHO? I mean I didn't watch it all the way thru, I skimmed thru it, so could you please indicate at what point it talks about the WHO, and it's failures in this Crisis.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
What does that video have to do with the WHO? I mean I didn't watch it all the way thru, I skimmed thru it, so could you please indicate at what point it talks about the WHO, and it's failures in this Crisis.
The video should start at 19:15. Why support corrupt organization like WHO who won't even acknowledge Taiwan because they're so in bed with China? You need more proof than that?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So your feels. Fuck that as evidence.

It's ridiculous, anyway. The US adopted a One China policy in 1972. WHO won't buck that. Taiwan is, for their purposes & ours, a province of China. Their input is treated the same as any other province.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
The video should start at 19:15. Why support corrupt organization like WHO who won't even acknowledge Taiwan because they're so in bed with China? You need more proof than that?
You might want to check out which Chinese capital the US acknowledges.

Also, Trump has failed to fill the US's seat on WHO's board for a couple years. So, if WHO is incompetent or in bed with Gyna, that's at least partially the Orange god's fault as well.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001

If such concerns where ignored, why did the who investigate and make and issue a public Health emergency January 30th after investigating. You do know that investigations take time.. right. Tiawain contacted the Who the same time China did.. I think you may want to go study this time line (keep in mind that the very first known case wasn't until December 1) - start at the bottom:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So .. first he axes the pandemic team setup by Obama.
*catastrophy* manifests.
Second order of business is now to cut ties with WHO.

*THE* *BEST* *DEALS*

Dec 10, 2005
Nothing says "let's work together to solve a global health crisis" like axing funding for a global health organization

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
100% this. The WHO did nothing but make it worse by accepting and repeating everything China said in the beginning. Tedros is Xi Jinping's flunkie.

Admonishing USA for stopping flights from Wuhan was just unforgivably stupid.

The USA needs to start funding WHO again the moment this guy is gone.

Reactions: pcgeek11

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
I see the conspiracy theories have made it to you, and you believe them.. Go take a long look at the time line of COVID-19.. Their is no evidence that the WHO didn't properly act. Quit the opposite actually. IN fact, if you really get down into the nuts and bolts of it. THE US government did more to hide what was going on from it's citizens than anyone.

As for Corrupt as hell.. I think Trump has the crown on corruption right now.
Quoting this for the future. You will know.