Trump says Gold Star families could have given him Covid-19

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
He could have...you know...worn a mask. Or showed up to the debate in time to be tested. Or followed gathering restriction, social distancing, and mask wearing guidance in events he has hosted. Etc.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
That brave orange man...putting himself directly in the covid firing line...medal of honor material there.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
So now typhoid Donnie is blaming gold star families for infecting him. I just have one question, if anyone knows a lower piece of filth then Donald Trump please list them here. I can't think of one.

Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, Hannity, Carlson, Limbaugh, Alex Jones

Trump is a mentally ill idiot with no morals. The people above know EXACTLY what they are doing and do it anyway for money or out of hatred without being mentally Ill. That's worse even than Trump in my opinion.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
So now typhoid Donnie is blaming gold star families for infecting him.

He already blamed military and police for infecting him. His people probably told him to drop the police part and make it families instead of active police and military. That would play better. It's still garbage.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
The rest of the world would be laughing their asses off at the US, except for one fact. We have a completely deranged mentally ill madman with the nuclear football.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
The rest of the world would be laughing their asses off at the US, except for one fact. We have a completely deranged mentally ill madman with the nuclear football.
We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

26 days until the big one! Vote... vote early, vote Democratic!

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
He needs to either STFU, or do the damned contract tracing before making any accusations of where he might have gotten it.
He did, in his steroid fueled delusion he thought, who can I piss off today? I've insulted the war dead recently, I'm tired of t yping democrats in my tweets, I know, I'll go after the grieving families of the war dead.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
We found the culprits, the people who gave Trump the Rona. Who knew? Who knew it could be the military’s fault again? He has already floated a theory that infected service members and law enforcement officers were potentially responsible for White House aide Hope Hicks testing positive for Covid-19.

I'm sure Trump didn’t want to attend the Gold Star families event, got pressured into it by advisors who managed to get through to him how damaging it would be to blow it off, and is now expressing his infantile resentment by blaming them.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
We found the culprits, the people who gave Trump the Rona. Who knew? Who knew it could be the military’s fault again? He has already floated a theory that infected service members and law enforcement officers were potentially responsible for White House aide Hope Hicks testing positive for Covid-19.

I'm sure Trump didn’t want to attend the Gold Star families event, got pressured into it by advisors who managed to get through to him how damaging it would be to blow it off, and is now expressing his infantile resentment by blaming them.
Does it really matter how he got it? He got it because he didn't take CDC recommended precautions. He refuses to be a proper role model for the nation. It's one of his greatest failings. He's as disciplined as a dog in a family of 15.

Lie, lie, lie, lie again... what kind of example is that for the youth of America? I wouldn't shed a tear if they hung him in front of the White House, yes, executed for treason.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Feb 4, 2009

yeah he doesn’t like hanging out with losers

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Wow, between this and McConnell saying he's been avoiding the White House over the poor COVID-19 safeguards, Trump is basically committing political hara kiri.

Reactions: Roger Wilco

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
According to Trump he has been cured. I implore EVERY Republican office holder go visit Trump at the White House. He will be glad to see ya!