Trump saw evidence Putin ordered Russian meddling in 1/6/17

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trump-intelligence-russian-election-meddling-.html

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

---

Wasn't Nixon about to be impeached for lying about (essentially covering up) a crime against the United States??

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I imagine that top secret source is now dead and the body unlikely to be found anytime soon. Good one, Trump.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump lied his entire Presidency. Shock!

I can hear those goalposts moving now, so what he lied to the American people, liberal tears.

So what Russia hacked. At least we don't have Hillary.

Fucking lemmings

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I bet trump was like, well who am I going to invite to my inauguration now!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/spe...ranted-unusual-access-trump/story?id=56232847

I guess now we know why Mueller is looking into how so many Russian oligarchs had high-level access at inauguration events...even after the President was briefed.

Worst case scenario...Trump is a traitor and expected to get away with it by throwing our Intel community under the bus.

Best case scenario now (but not likely)...Trump knew little about Russia's involvement until after the fact, but he's a weak-minded pussy surrounded by crooks and traitors who used his populism and rode his coattails to line their pockets. And he's too feckless to do anything about it.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Traitor.

Someone get John McCain a poison tooth. He'll want to be close, so he can gloat! One hard bite...

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
IC now out proving what he was told and when he was told fully exposes his selfish bullshit for posterity. Probability that past and present high level (like Senate confirmation high) officials are spilling the deets to the press to push back on this Trump-Putin situation is extremely high.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
"A lot of things." That's his new nickname, Donnie LottaThings.

"Many things happened, if you look a lot of things happened. If you look at Hillary, and Comey, and McCabe, and Strzok, and Rosentstein, and Gildenstern, and a lot a lot of things."

He just fills the air with words.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
IC now out proving what he was told and when he was told fully exposes his selfish bullshit for posterity. Probability that past and present high level (like Senate confirmation high) officials are spilling the deets to the press to push back on this Trump-Putin situation is extremely high.

With Trump committing open treason the other day it's just another brick in the wall of Mueller's prosecution. I still doubt treason is on Mueller's likely charges but we have a clear public basis demonstrated for a possibility.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
We already knew that with the attention span of a fruit fly, Trump has been shirking the daily intel report since he first got them.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like the intel community has put their big boy pants on, and is no longer letting this shit fly. Trumps right, and thank god for us, the Deep State is going to take him down.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Lol Trump told Bolton to invite Putin to DC this fall. Maybe Putin can campaign directly for him.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Lol Trump told Bolton to invite Putin to DC this fall. Maybe Putin can campaign directly for him.

You think trump picked bolton, knowing his anti Russian stance, just to rub it in America's face that trump is actively colluding with Russia with zero, real, repercussions, even from someone as anti Russian as was Bolton?

That's some like pyscho killer type shit. Except trump isn't a pyscho killer, he's a narcissistic traitor.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
How is, covering up Putin's attack on our election, by denying that it occurred at every opportunity when asked, when he had the facts presented to him by our intelligence community 2 weeks before the inauguration, not only collusion, but actual participation in a crime against the United States.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
How is, covering up Putin's attack on our election, by denying that it occurred at every opportunity when asked, when he had the facts presented to him by our intelligence community 2 weeks before the inauguration, not only collusion, but actual participation in a crime against the United States.

You mean how isn't it?

:p