Trump response to 100-200k deaths: 'It's so unfair to me!'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
This whole section of the article really needs to be quoted.

And it's just not empathy. It's the ability to accept blame. In the history of his life he's never accepted blame for anything. It's always someone else or something else's fault. Never his. That's usually a fundamental higher level of self reflection that leaders should be required to have.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
And it's just not empathy. It's the ability to accept blame. In the history of his life he's never accepted blame for anything. It's always someone else or something else's fault. Never his. That's usually a fundamental higher level of self reflection that leaders should be required to have.

The same personality trait which makes him lack empathy also makes him refuse to accept blame for anything. They kind of go hand in hand.

Reactions: soundforbjt

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Notwithstanding the lack of a named source for the quotes - that is pretty much exactly what one would expect Trump's internal reaction to be. It's entirely consistent with everything one can see about his personality.

He just was not cut out to be President, and I don't think he ever understood what the job is about. It was just a shiny thing he decided he wanted.
I don't think he actually wanted it, it was to keep his name in the news cycle to pad his bottom line

Reactions: dank69

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I hope Biden continues his strategy of portraying Trump as the whiny, incompetent baby that he is.

Biden could (should) just hang out at home and watch Netflix while his campaign staff posts videos of Trump shoving his foot in his mouth a dozen times a day, and cruise to victory.

If he manages to bungle this, it'll be the biggest fuck up since the Seahawks threw the ball against the Patriots.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Folks lets call it what it is...we have a PUSSY for a President!! No offense to any cats that might be on these forums...

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Biden could (should) just hang out at home and watch Netflix while his campaign staff posts videos of Trump shoving his foot in his mouth a dozen times a day, and cruise to victory.

If he manages to bungle this, it'll be the biggest fuck up since the Seahawks threw the ball against the Patriots.

Would be pretty hard to top 2016 in terms of upset.