Trump reportedly starts his days later because he wants more 'executive time' to watch TV and tweet

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Is this really, real? I mean, if so, what a pretentious, gaudy, gauche, tacky, tasteless pig he is.

Sadly, there is no gold toilet (esp in the White House) but his actual apartment is far more pretentious and tacky.

Design modeled after Louis XIV:

"When it came to creating the ultimate luxurious home for The Donald, he kept Louis XIV in mind while picking furniture and textiles.

Louis XIV led the absolute monarchy during France's classical age, ruling from 1643 until 1715 - and was known for his aggressive foreign policy.

His political principles were not quite in line with democracy, as he ruled with complete control over the country and was known as The Sun King.

Whether he actually said 'L'etat, c'est moi' (I am the state) to the country's parliament is doubtful, but the inspiration for a businessman who refers to his Trump companies as an 'empire' is certainly."

2D9411AD00000578-3303819-image-a-1_1446653257605.jpg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Sadly, there is no gold toilet (esp in the White House) but his actual apartment is far more pretentious and tacky.

"When it came to creating the ultimate luxurious home for The Donald, he kept Louis XIV in mind while picking furniture and textiles.

Louis XIV led the absolute monarchy during France's classical age, ruling from 1643 until 1715 - and was known for his aggressive foreign policy.

His political principles were not quite in line with democracy, as he ruled with complete control over the country and was known as The Sun King.

Whether he actually said 'L'etat, c'est moi' (I am the state) to the country's parliament is doubtful, but the inspiration for a businessman who refers to his Trump companies as an 'empire' is certainly."

Not elitist at all. Not one bit.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Jesus, that looks like shit. Although as I read on it says the guy who designed it was big in the 1970's and 80's, which would explain why it looks so tacky and out of date.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

Man, that looks like shit. And 8 foot, mirrored ceilings, wtf.