Trump raw dogged a playboy playmate dozens of times and compared her to Ivanka

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
My how the hypocrisy exudes from this mess.:eek:o_O Republicans should change their party symbol to pedobear.
My Twitter pic for a while...

DQd9P6eXkAERTPF.jpg

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Oh my bad. Clinton was impeached for lying about getting a hummer. Shit, I am so fucking goddamn sorry. I totally forgot that republicans weren't as petty as I thought they were.

The vapors!

That was a pretty good spin, and almost completely accurate, though you did leave out the one critical piece of information that changes the entire event from a peccadillo to a crime. Lets try to be a little more honest in the future.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Do we know who's paying Stormy? She want's to return the hush money and break the NDA, I assume that's because there are greater profits in telling the story. Who's offering and how much?

Jan 25, 2011
Do we know who's paying Stormy? She want's to return the hush money and break the NDA, I assume that's because there are greater profits in telling the story. Who's offering and how much?
Trump shouldn't be the only one raking in the cash now that he's president now should he?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Trump shouldn't be the only one raking in the cash now that he's president now should he?
Well, in this aspect she's a dirty whore and should be shamed for profiting in a capitalist environment. Trump's da man for hittin' dat...and should get dat money for moving on her like a bitch.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Trump apologists : She fucks people for money
Everyone else : So did Trump U, at least her customers are aware at the time ...

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Why is Stormy Daniels doing it? Maybe he gave her something with that unwrapped baby carrot of his, and this is vengeance both personal and patriotic. Or it could be fame and money. Who knows, who cares, the issue is who is telling the truth. Being a serial lair with no credibility, it doesn't look good for Trump. He is every bit the stranger fucker she is too, in fact it's the only real claim to populism he has - his ability to fuck the sheer majority of taxpayers by being in office. I bet he opened those pass through accounts for his business profits with a smile on his face, good thing we let him give himself several tax breaks.

Feb 4, 2009
It'd be hilarious if this picture caused Trump to panic and try to get in front of it and apologize like a buffoon, but the DVD ended up being blank.

Be better if it’s an apology tape. Trump is a Stern Show listener.
Maybe he took some pointers from this....Hello, hello. I lost a lover but gained a lover but I still lost....rambles on for 45 minutes about himself

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Why is Stormy Daniels doing it? Maybe he gave her something with that unwrapped baby carrot of his, and this is vengeance both personal and patriotic. Or it could be fame and money. Who knows, who cares, the issue is who is telling the truth. Being a serial lair with no credibility, it doesn't look good for Trump. He is every bit the stranger fucker she is too, in fact it's the only real claim to populism he has - his ability to fuck the sheer majority of taxpayers by being in office. I bet he opened those pass through accounts for his business profits with a smile on his face, good thing we let him give himself several tax breaks.
There is no doubt Trump did it.
Stormy is trying to break the NDA because someone offered her a bucket of cash for her story. There is no doubt about that either.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Stormy is trying to break the NDA because someone offered her a bucket of cash for her story. There is no doubt about that either.

Again, the point isn't that Trump cheated on his wives. It is that he is compromised because of it and has proven so by paying hush money and making threats.

Reactions: darkswordsman17
Feb 4, 2009
Let me remind everyone Trump is the guy who brought Bills Mistresses to the debate. This is an important point in this discussion.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Ineffectual. The fact there's a NDA and a payoff is all you really need to know.

Feb 4, 2009
Why? There is nothing illegal about an NDA and a payoff, unless it was done under duress, then it could become extortion.

Agreed but we’ve yet to get accounting for it (it’s illegal to use campaign funds) I wouldn’t put it past Mr. Krabbs to pay his lawyer with those funds.
Regarding the NDA every legal expert I’ve heard agrees it’s a very sloppy arrangement I’m no even going to touch if we want future Presidents issuing NDAs to everyone they’ve ever interacted with.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Agreed but we’ve yet to get accounting for it (it’s illegal to use campaign funds) I wouldn’t put it past Mr. Krabbs to pay his lawyer with those funds.
Regarding the NDA every legal expert I’ve heard agrees it’s a very sloppy arrangement I’m no even going to touch if we want future Presidents issuing NDAs to everyone they’ve ever interacted with.
I totally missed that using campaign funds was the issue. Suddenly it all makes sense. Though I thought the rules were written in such a way as to allow almost anything to be charged against one's campaign. Is that not the case?

Feb 4, 2009
I totally missed that using campaign funds was the issue. Suddenly it all makes sense. Though I thought the rules were written in such a way as to allow almost anything to be charged against one's campaign. Is that not the case?

To my understanding that is not correct.
Using campaign funds to pay off chicks is what Gary Heart(?) got in trouble doing. He may have had jail time but I can’t remember

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Huh? Wuh? Google is your friend.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
It boils down to this: Paying someone off during a campaign to remain quiet is legally considered a campaign expenditure. Full stop. There is no equivocation here.

So, if Cohen paid her off and was not reimbursed, it was an over the limit illegal campaign contribution plus an undisclosed campaign expenditure.

If Trump did reimburse him, and not disclose that as a campaign expenditure, he has hidden campaign expenditures.

Either way, he is screwed here. He has broken campaign finance law.

Reactions: Ajay