Trump praises Gianforte, recounting his assault on reporter

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Kind of old news but fat-ass cheeto in charge brought it up again in a rally, last night in
Montana.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-praises-gianforte-recounting-assault-reporter-015403177.html

"At a Thursday rally in Missoula, Mont., the president praised Republican Congressman Greg Gianforte and recounted his assault on Guardian (U.S.) reporter Ben Jacobs.

“Greg is smart, and by the way, never wrestle him,” Trump joked after Gianforte made brief remarks at the microphone.

“You understand that? Never. Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of…” Trump continued, mimicking the wrestling move as his crowd cheered him on. “He’s my guy.”

Here he is again, promoting violence
Trump used the same rally to decry Democrats as the “party of crime.”
“The Democrats have truly turned into an angry mob,” the president said.

Yet you, fat ass, revel in a repub candidate body slamming a journalist.

We need to get rid of the garbage and the stench.
Remember folks, to vote Nov 6th 2018

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
In the Huff Post article:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-greg-gianforte_us_5bc92ea7e4b0d38b58767374

cheeto goes on again how he can take out Joe Biden.

"Later in the event, Trump once again reference the assault, saying he could take “down” former Vice President Joe Biden in a fight “faster than Greg would take him down.” Biden said in March that he would have “beat the hell out of” Trump if they went to school together."

Ha ha, that lard ass would swing and miss twice and probably be out of breath.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Republican posters will be along any minute to tell us it was really just antifa all along, it's all lies, Trump never endorsed violence.

Reactions: Aegeon and Vic

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Republican posters will be along any minute to tell us it was really just antifa all along, it's all lies, Trump never endorsed violence.

I'm just waiting for Uglygoatboy's concern about Democrats, they made that poor man body slam that reporter. He could have pulled a muscle while doing that. Don't Democrats care about the health of our elected representatives?

Reactions: KMFJD

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
If Gianforte had brought a bonesaw that would have been super hilarious. Just like his buddy MBS, what a wild and crazy guy! Lololol

Reactions: nickqt

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump finally proves Republicans are the party of physical violence.

Leader endorsed. This subject is closed

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Trump finally proves Republicans are the party of physical violence.

Leader endorsed. This subject is closed

Really? I thought he proved that more than once already (endorsing roughing up protesters at his rallies for example).

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Really? I thought he proved that more than once already (endorsing roughing up protesters at his rallies for example).
Waiting to see of Trump fanbois will acknowledge Trump is a dirtbag or stop the pretense and just endorse physical violence.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Fake news, didn't happen, even if it did he was joking, don't believe what you here him saying on tape, it was a trap by the Democrats and the failing New York Times, it was edited, but Hillary said mean things.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Nothing to see here. It’s not like he politely asked someone to eat dinner elsewhere.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
You'd think that with Khashoggi in the news, he'd think twice about encouraging violence against reporters? Of course not!

Reactions: gradoman

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Really though, remember how Republicans pretended to care about civility in political discourse only a couple of months ago and the media pretended to believe them?

The greatest political victory of the right in my lifetime is the #bothsides movement. No matter how how horrifying their actions the right points to some minor offense by the left and the media, ever afraid of appearing biased, runs with it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Nothing to see here....

Oh I don't know about that. I'm feeling pretty insecure these days and I really feel a lot better knowing I have a really strong alpha male heading my cult. He can bring us to together to hoot from the same tree while he does a dominance dance and brandishes a tree branch. Under his leadership the best males like me will be given women with whom or is it with which to breed. And they will know they are getting the best genes.

Jan 25, 2011
Now see I was told before Trump never promoted violence so this can not be promoting violence. He's just celebrating it. But not promoting it.

Reactions: KMFJD

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Stop that SS detail and see whose ass gets kicked Trump... Biden would end him him less than 20 seconds.... as would 99% of anyone Trump was stupid enough to get aggressive with... slack jawwed pussy....

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
You'd think that with Khashoggi in the news, he'd think twice about encouraging violence against reporters? Of course not!
Unfortunately, in order for this to happen, he'd have to at least think once before he opened his mouth.

Reactions: UNCjigga

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Unfortunately, in order for this to happen, he'd have to at least think once before he opened his mouth.

It would also require him to think that violence against journalists was bad and I've seen no evidence of that.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Stop that SS detail and see whose ass gets kicked Trump... Biden would end him him less than 20 seconds.... as would 99% of anyone Trump was stupid enough to get aggressive with... slack jawwed pussy....
He couldn't even walk 600 feet like other leaders, he had to be driven in a cart. Joe would destroy him.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I'm just waiting for Uglygoatboy's concern about Democrats, they made that poor man body slam that reporter. He could have pulled a muscle while doing that. Don't Democrats care about the health of our elected representatives?
Why do these violent leftists keep assaulting right wingers' fists with their faces? :|

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
In the Huff Post article:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-greg-gianforte_us_5bc92ea7e4b0d38b58767374

cheeto goes on again how he can take out Joe Biden.

"Later in the event, Trump once again reference the assault, saying he could take “down” former Vice President Joe Biden in a fight “faster than Greg would take him down.” Biden said in March that he would have “beat the hell out of” Trump if they went to school together."

Ha ha, that lard ass would swing and miss twice and probably be out of breath.
Trump is not the kind of guy that punches...

Sgt. York

Mar 27, 2016
Surely saying such things is an impeachable offense. An internet petition should be started to get the impeachment proceedings started.