Trump plans to ship mentally handicapped to Canada

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Amazing and when i point out to these Canadians just how ignorant they are of our politics, history and culture and that they don't have the same context that an American would have, they get all pissy about it. 2 sides of a different coin.

Not with a 5th grade education, you dumb fuck!

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
Sorry, but i've served drinks at a bachelorette party and had drinks watching football with a bunch of guys. I've heard the same or worse in both situations. Enough to know you're just blowing it out your ass.
"Everybody does it so it is ok"

Do you have a daughter?

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I don't understand why Trump is shipping the mentally handicapped to Canada? I thought most of them claimed they were moving voluntarily there after he won the election.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I don't understand why Trump is shipping the mentally handicapped to Canada? I thought most of them claimed they were moving voluntarily there after he won the election.

Were there a lot of threats to move to Canada after the election? I don't remember many. 2004 sure, when a majority of Americans voted for W after the Iraq war fiasco, it's easy to understand someone on the losing side wondering if they have any shared values with the majority of the voting public.

This time it seemed a little different. This time it seemed there was a sense of the need to save the country from an undemocratically empowered, hateful minority.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
100406_corrigan.gif

"Eh to that, Eh?!" I've already started thinking of the possibilities. "Province of West New United States." "Province of East . . . . " That would make it unnecessary to seize the Bakken oil deposits in North Dakota along with several other northern states. I was almost thinking that Southern California might go its separate way, but all the counties I thought would vote "Red" voted "Blue." San Diego? Imperial? Riverside? San Bernardino? I couldn't find any red spots on that map. Oh! It's that vast conspiracy of 1.4 million illegals. Sure. With the eyes of all those jurisdictions, why -- absolutely. The all got together in a farm labor camp in Brawley or Indio or Coachella, and after that hard day's work, got all their phony documents and passed muster through those voting precincts. Uh -Huuuuhhhh!

Then, restrict trade, and with no more federal revenue from CA's excess over the returns, we could slowly impoverish the cornpone heartland. Or "make a deal." Just . . . not with their Gambler at this moment. And remember. He's "their" president. Of MY country.

RESIST!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

I remember Limbaugh threatening to move to Costa Rica (where they have socialized medicine) if the ACA passed...