Trump plans 16-day holiday visit to Mar-a-Lago

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
A vacation? Thank god....
Maybe Donald can remove that stick from up his ass.
Or is that a golf club? ;)

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Sorry its true, if you are a illegal on welfare now you are at risk of deportation and other things. Maybe you dont live around a area with 50% illegal people driving around at 20mph on the 55, or see them with escalades leather jacket and designer purse buying a cart full of soda and candy with foodstamps.

Driving 20mph on the 55? What in the hell are you talking about? You idiots really hurt everyone else's brain.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Driving 20mph on the 55? What in the hell are you talking about? You idiots really hurt everyone else's brain.
The 55 freeway in Orange County California I'm guessing. He is probably from the inland empire and doesn't get out of him mom's double wide often. I have lived in OC almost my entire life and this is not an acurate description. Meth, what a horrible drug....

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
just curious about the 50 million, why cant you show me? i really dont care about any of the politics i am sorry i even made a reply in this thread :)

Because I don't have to provide that specific example to show that he's enriching himself at the taxpayer's expense? I don't know how you can see obvious, egregious abuses of power and just shrug your shoulders.

That "I really don't care about any of the politics" remark really encapsulates the problem... you may not care about politics, but the politics sure care about you. They affect the prices at the store; they affect your taxes; they affect the services you use; they affect how you're treated abroad. You can't complain when Trump shafts you and you choose to remain in the dark.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
Because I don't have to provide that specific example to show that he's enriching himself at the taxpayer's expense? I don't know how you can see obvious, egregious abuses of power and just shrug your shoulders.

That "I really don't care about any of the politics" remark really encapsulates the problem... you may not care about politics, but the politics sure care about you. They affect the prices at the store; they affect your taxes; they affect the services you use; they affect how you're treated abroad. You can't complain when Trump shafts you and you choose to remain in the dark.

and like i said im in a stupid democrat state that votes demo every time since regan.. so now what? I simply dont care. Also yes he abuses and pays himself but does it equal 50 million or you just made that number up? just curious ;) im sure hillary would have stole as much as she could in many different ways

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
The 55 freeway in Orange County California I'm guessing. He is probably from the inland empire and doesn't get out of him mom's double wide often. I have lived in OC almost my entire life and this is not an acurate description. Meth, what a horrible drug....

You live in a giant city, i live in central california. Sorry we cant compare anything with driving. There are no freeways with traffic 200 miles from here, at 5pm the nearest city fresno has a slow down but never anything like LA. You are so blind to reality and illegal aliens are not helping pay the taxes you guys are worried about trump spending.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
and like i said im in a stupid democrat state that votes demo every time since regan.. so now what? I simply dont care. Also yes he abuses and pays himself but does it equal 50 million or you just made that number up? just curious ;) im sure hillary would have stole as much as she could in many different ways

No, you made that number up (I was literally quoting you). And again, just because you don't care doesn't mean you shouldn't care. Think of it the way you might climate change. Yeah, you can ignore the facts if you like, but that won't stop the damage.

And again, stop with false equivocation. Not only do you not know if Clinton would have stolen as much, all historical evidence suggests she would've been much less likely to do damage. Why? Because she's not a business tycoon with a decades-long history of fraud, deception and egocentrism. She has no business to enrich herself with while in office; many of the accusations against her are demonstrably untrue or questionable at best.

When you shout "they're all the same," you're not stating an absolute truth, you're giving up. You're saying that there's no point to trying to make the world a better place, even if it just means choosing the lesser of two evils, and that you're content with being screwed over so long as you don't have to think about it. I'm sorry, but I will not cling to ignorance like a life preserver, as you do; I'd rather learn how to swim.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
You live in a giant city, i live in central california. Sorry we cant compare anything with driving. There are no freeways with traffic 200 miles from here, at 5pm the nearest city fresno has a slow down but never anything like LA. You are so blind to reality and illegal aliens are not helping pay the taxes you guys are worried about trump spending.
Hey I was simply trying to decode your rambling. Me and my ilk are the ones actually paying the taxes and I'm not worried about Trump spending them. I'm worried that people from rural America who have zero clue of how the business that drive our economy work think Trump is some masterful businessman. In reality he is just a good con man. Oh and a lazy slob.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
Hey I was simply trying to decode your rambling. Me and my ilk are the ones actually paying the taxes and I'm not worried about Trump spending them. I'm worried that people from rural America who have zero clue of how the business that drive our economy work think Trump is some masterful businessman. In reality he is just a good con man. Oh and a lazy slob.

What's that have to do with ur insults to me? I havnt lived with parents since 15 years old. I domt know what ilk means either. I have paid over 50,000 in federal taxes in the last 3 years. I forget how much in state taxes maybe 25,000for the last3 years

Last edited:

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
What's that have to do with ur insults to me? I havnt lived with parents since 15 years old. I domt know what ilk means either. I have paid over 50,000 in taxes in the last 3 years. I forget how much in state taxes maybe 25,000for the last3 years
Lighten up it was a joke. That is no a lot of taxes but thanks for your contribution. You think trump is a hard worker and a savvy businessman?

Reactions: lsd

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
Lighten up it was a joke. That is no a lot of taxes but thanks for your contribution. You think trump is a hard worker and a savvy businessman?

why would trump be a hardworker? hes born a millionaire.

that is no alot? 75,000 in the past 3 years seems like alot to me :) i wish it went to better roads and fire/ambulances thats about all i care about. Oh and state parks those are nice.

Reactions: Homerboy

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Sorry its true, if you are a illegal on welfare now you are at risk of deportation and other things. Maybe you dont live around a area with 50% illegal people driving around at 20mph on the 55, or see them with escalades leather jacket and designer purse buying a cart full of soda and candy with foodstamps.

really i dont know of any trump crimes but i dont watch tv either (only when im paid to do so) I dont care about trump news which seems to be on everyones mind 25 hours a day. What has he done wrong that hillary didnt do?

And here we get to the bottom of this nonsense. You're broke and mad these folks have more than you. Get a job and lose the hate.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Hopefully he plays the shittiest golf of his life and then goes directly to prison when he gets back.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
just curious about the 50 million, why cant you show me? i really dont care about any of the politics i am sorry i even made a reply in this thread :)

He's estimated to have spent upwards of $75-80 million so far, on all of this golf trips (remember that expenses involve the entourage that, as president, must accompany him, and all of those costs). This is room and board and greens fees and all of that nonsense, food at resorts, etc, that only go to his resorts.

If you can't connect the simplest of dots put before you, then I don't know what else you should be asking for.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Ah, so you actually don't care about being informed. It's all about feels. The lack of very specific niche evidence for the thing that you demand is evidence of nothing ever having happened. Your brain is perfectly primed for typical conservative gaslighting. Your bold lack of curiosity is just going to keep you bitter and poor for the rest of your life.

But, by all means: keep voting for criminals because as you are want to believe: they only have your best interest in mind.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
What's that have to do with ur insults to me? I havnt lived with parents since 15 years old. I domt know what ilk means either. I have paid over 50,000 in federal taxes in the last 3 years. I forget how much in state taxes maybe 25,000for the last3 years

You should look it up instead of admitting you don't know what it means... o_O

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hopefully he plays the shittiest golf of his life and then goes directly to prison when he gets back.

I'm still hoping for a tsunami that sucks his fat ass out to sea, where he promptly gets gang raped by a pack of dolphins.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
You should look it up instead of admitting you don't know what it means... o_O

That ilk is synonymous with same, and persists in Scots where it's used in the phrase of that ilk, meaning "of the same place, territorial designation, or name."

it doesnt mean anything that i can tell, is it suppose to mean they are from usa or not? how much taxes do you pay a year?

And here we get to the bottom of this nonsense. You're broke and mad these folks have more than you. Get a job and lose the hate.

so funny people say im jealous of welfare but even if i was homeless i would never ask for anything.

I know how to work and have always had a job since 12. id wager that i make more than you and your entire household combined.

He's estimated to have spent upwards of $75-80 million so far, on all of this golf trips (remember that expenses involve the entourage that, as president, must accompany him, and all of those costs). This is room and board and greens fees and all of that nonsense, food at resorts, etc, that only go to his resorts.

If you can't connect the simplest of dots put before you, then I don't know what else you should be asking for.

SO Trump has estimated on his own spending? And even if it all added up to 60 million does that mean he paid all the 60 million to his resorts? or is that airline fuel, peoples wages for security etc etc.. funny how you can make a number but its not the REAL number that he PAID HIMSELF. its just a number you pulled out of the air that sums up all travel costs, not what he paid himself only. So ya im sure its such huge waste the whole thing is waste of $$.

OH and get this.. IVE NEVER VOTED FOR ANYTHING MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! ha

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
That ilk is synonymous with same, and persists in Scots where it's used in the phrase of that ilk, meaning "of the same place, territorial designation, or name."

it doesnt mean anything that i can tell, is it suppose to mean they are from usa or not? how much taxes do you pay a year?

so funny people say im jealous of welfare but even if i was homeless i would never ask for anything.

I know how to work and have always had a job since 12. id wager that i make more than you and your entire household combined.

SO Trump has estimated on his own spending? And even if it all added up to 60 million does that mean he paid all the 60 million to his resorts? or is that airline fuel, peoples wages for security etc etc.. funny how you can make a number but its not the REAL number that he PAID HIMSELF. its just a number you pulled out of the air that sums up all travel costs, not what he paid himself only. So ya im sure its such huge waste the whole thing is waste of $$.

OH and get this.. IVE NEVER VOTED FOR ANYTHING MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! ha

so, as a proud non-particpant in life, you just go about screaming and complaining about social structures that you claim to observe accurately (but mere constructions in your mind, based on weak assumptions), wondering why no one fixes these things that have caused you so much stress, and are keeping you from being the best you?

Obviously, the problem is you. You just harbor insane amounts of hate and judgement towards strangers that you can comfortably cram into a bucket of "the others." But keep on bitching all the while shirking all responsibility for the very social order that you claim keeps you down. You currently exist at the functional and useful level of a tapeworm.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
After deductions and everything, I think I pay a net total of ~$6k in federal taxes.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
After all of the controversy and damage Trump has dragged the nation through, after so many of his close associates have been convicted, indicted and flipped and after Cohen blew Trump's lies and denials clean out of the water, there he is still holding a +40 approval rating.

What's up with that? Why is it that millions of folks still believe in this habitually lying piece of shit when the evidence of his many instances of malfeasance is staring them straight in the face?

Made me lol in agreement with you.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
After all of the controversy and damage Trump has dragged the nation through, after so many of his close associates have been convicted, indicted and flipped and after Cohen blew Trump's lies and denials clean out of the water, there he is still holding a +40 approval rating.

What's up with that? Why is it that millions of folks still believe in this habitually lying piece of shit when the evidence of his many instances of malfeasance is staring them straight in the face?

It's a combination of mindless loyalty with the whole "it's the economy, stupid" thing. Some people will cling to a President or party as long as they, personally, aren't directly affected. But if they notice prices going up at the store, or friends losing jobs, they'll finally take action. Unfortunately, by that point the economic decline tends to be particularly bad... and that might happen soon given that consumer and homeowner confidence figures have taken a hit. In a sense, Trump's eagerness to torpedo the economy might be the Democrats' best friend come 2020, since it could dislodge people who'd otherwise vote Trump until the US was a smoking crater. I just wish it didn't come at the cost of real jobs.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Good. the less he actually does, the better. Sucks that he's sucking up taxpayer money but I'll take it. Play golf, watch cable news and keep tweeting yourself into obstruction charges, ahole.