Trump personal spiritual advisor prays for women to miscarry. Advocating abortion?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
It is obviously metaphorical if you actually listen to the sermon. It is just a long string of metaphorical nonsense.

Reactions: whm1974

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Catholics needed to gin up a pregnancy Exocism procedure pronto.
There was a Catholic sect back in the early middle ages that believed that pregnant women were possessed by demons. The Church exterminated the sect root and branch.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The reason I left that statement open to not include all Republicans is because I am sure there are some!
But I could have said - there are no Republicans who disagree with what is happening who are willing to take a stand!!

If there were enough as you describe Trump would never have been elected. Not what say but what they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
#1 - Evangelicals are EVIL mother fuckers.
There is a certain subset of evangelicals that are Trump supports to the end, but don't be mistaken to believe that all evangelicals are conservative hate-filled republicans. There is a much larger group of evangelicals who are totally distraught by the state of affairs and do not support hateful agendas that these preachers preach.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
There is a certain subset of evangelicals that are Trump supports to the end, but don't be mistaken to believe that all evangelicals are conservative hate-filled republicans. There is a much larger group of evangelicals who are totally distraught by the state of affairs and do not support hateful agendas that these preachers preach.
As I mentioned previously, are they fed up enough to vote Dem? Probably not (judging by the % that voted for Trump over Clinton despite the obvious signs). The upcoming election will show who has the real concern, and not the fake kind being peddled by the GOP.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Then stand up and be counted!

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You need to cite evidence supporting this. I believe his approval rating among white evangelicals is still close to 70% who are a large majority of the total evangelical community.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
You need to cite evidence supporting this. I believe his approval rating among white evangelicals is still close to 70% who are a large majority of the total evangelical community.
Using your number, that still leave ~30% opposed. I couldn't find any recent numbers - but my google-fu isn't that good.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Using your number, that still leave ~30% opposed. I couldn't find any recent numbers - but my google-fu isn't that good.
Yes it does but the poster I was responding to was indicating those who oppose trump was larger than those supporting him. Among evangelicals (especially white evangelicals) that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Yes it does but the poster I was responding to was indicating those who oppose trump was larger than those supporting him. Among evangelicals (especially white evangelicals) that doesn’t seem to be the case.
Yeah, the 'Prosperity Gospel' (begun as the 'Word of Faith') totally hosed Evangelicals connection to the body of Christ, IMO, thus losing their moral center. They are leading their own believers down the wide road to perdition, again, IMO.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
If there were enough as you describe Trump would never have been elected. Not what say but what they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your not one for thinking very much are you?
In 2016 who knew?
The only way what you stated can be true is if you apply that to the 2020 election!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
In 2016 who knew?
The only way what you stated can be true is if you apply that to the 2020 election!

Wtf are you talking about? Trump has been a piece of shit since the 80s, it's well documented. Who knew? At least 65 million Americans, prolly several million more who just didn't care because they long ago gave up on American democracy, preferring a short sighted tribal view to politics to pair with their culture war.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
They are free to speak out. So far I have yet to hear from any

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
In 2016 who knew?
Before the 2016 election there were enough google searches and youtube videos to tell you who he is.

BTW - Did you hear the Access Hollywood tape? Watch his appearances on the Howard Stern Show. There was more then enough out there if you wanted to see it.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Before the 2016 election there were enough google searches and youtube videos to tell you who he is.

BTW - Did you hear the Access Hollywood tape? Watch his appearances on the Howard Stern Show. There was more then enough out there if you wanted to see it.
He gave you everything you needed to know in the speech he announced his candidacy. Anyone who wondered about Trump’s character after that wasn’t paying attention.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
He gave you everything you needed to know in the speech he announced his candidacy. Anyone who wondered about Trump’s character after that wasn’t paying attention.
Yeah, I didn’t know much about Trump. It was so obvious he was flaming racist from that speech that I thought it was game over for him. Pfft, so much for that.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Jesus. (Pun intended)

Reading her wiki page. She is pretty close to a female version of trump

On her 3rd spouse
Allegations of financial wrong doing
Messed up views on immigration

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Wtf are you talking about? Trump has been a piece of shit since the 80s, it's well documented. Who knew? At least 65 million Americans, prolly several million more who just didn't care because they long ago gave up on American democracy, preferring a short sighted tribal view to politics to pair with their culture war.
The issue was how ,big a piece of shit was he?
I didn`t vote for him!
But I would bet you that those who did did not realize the extent of his shittery!!

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The issue was how ,big a piece of shit was he?
I didn`t vote for him!
But I would bet you that those who did did not realize the extent of his shittery!!

Sure many of them did, they just didn't care because of social wedge issues, bullshittery, hostile foreign power manipulations, and twisted religious ideologies.

And of course, let's not forget libtard cuck tears.