Trump personal spiritual advisor prays for women to miscarry. Advocating abortion?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Evangelical Christians had already whored themselves out to the golden calf called Trump. We already know what's left of their integrity wallows in the pool of hypocrisy. Now they are selling out what's left of their beliefs by advocating for abortion. For the record, miscarriages are spontaneous abortions. I guess the only reasons evangelicals/conservatives have left for supporting Trump are unqualified conservative judges, hating on people of color and tax cuts for the rich.

BTW - What in the hell is a satanic pregnancy? If the woman is on all fours while having sex?
TW.jpg

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
She is just another mega church prosperity gospel con artist. The kind of Christian Trump would go for. Check out the Wikipedia page on her. She has made several very unorthodox claims about scripture and it’s meaning over the years.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Ajay

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I saw this a couple days ago, all around hideous ideology that many of my country men and women buy I to, unfortunately.

Satanic pregnancy? Who effin knows, any of them she disagrees with. Aka, not brought about by a christian couple in the missionary position.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Satanic pregnancy?

It's whatever she wants it to mean, of course.

What's a more interesting notion is how one can command a miscarriage. Obviously abortion is evil and all those who participate in it are murderers, but the word miscarriage commonly means that the foetus died of natural causes. 'Natural causes' in turn tends to mean (to a believer as) an act or will of God, so therefore her 'commanding' such an act strongly implies either that she believes she is God or that she can command God to do her bidding (with a further implication that she feels that she deserves such power), in this case terminate pregnancies, but obviously not in an evil abortion kind of way, more like a nemesis.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
#1 - Evangelicals are EVIL mother fuckers.

#2 - So, all life is sacred... except:
-pregnancies deemed as 'satanic'
-pregnancies from impregnating a mistress (Trump has paid for abortions and hush money)
-children being born into poverty
-children being bombed by "The Chosen One"

Also, dollars to donuts this lady has had more scrapings than a fisherman's knuckles.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yes, so now according to evangelicals, abortion is OK as long as you pray to Jesus (or, supposedly: Satan) to make it happen.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Prosperity crook preying on dumb people, 'advising' the most antithetical figure possible. Funny stuff. This is the one who Omarosa said was giving Trump sexual favors right? She certainly acts like a whore, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Just like Pence, Starr, Graham, etc, she is now another example I can use to teach my children about dishonesty, greed and evil posing as patriotism and duty.

Last edited:

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
<snip>
-pregnancies from impregnating a mistress (Trump has paid for abortions and hush money)

Also, dollars to donuts this lady has had more scrapings than a fisherman's knuckles.

quoted for quote!
LOL holy shit that's a good one.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Anyone know who her husband is? o_O

No, I will keep it about the music and not let "this" ruin my liking for the band.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002

#2 - So, all life is sacred... except:
-pregnancies deemed as 'satanic'

Paula white..

She has the whitest teeth i have ever came across...

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
She's probably aiming to set up a corporation that franchises "Jesus abortion clinics - only satanic babies aborted". It's all about the money, after all.

Such a clinic could claim to have identified a gayness gene that can be tested for prenatally. Offer this test cheaply, report a high positive rate (just to be on the safe side), charge significantly for an abortion. If anyone asks if there really is a gayness gene and how the clinic tests for it, the clinic then claims protection for their business practices on the basis of religion.

I think if Trump ordered his evangelical followers to have a tracking chip implanted under their skin, right next to a tattoo of the numbers "666", A vast majority of them would rush right out and do as he commanded. They'd probably consider it an act of rebellion against fake-news and as a trigger for liberals, especially if the tattoo is clearly visible, like across their foreheads.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Certainly there are several mega church Evangelical leaders who have been badly corrupt. Unfortunately, they're getting success because ordinary people are falling victim to their proselytizing with corrupt intent. Recognizing the fault in these beliefs and the need to challenge those who abuse them for profit leaves us with a large group of everyday people who get alienated in the process. I'd wager such rejection just makes them cling more to the community they have adopted. Sadly, this makes politicians should they be well meaning and realistic dance through hoops to not antagonize at a minimum the evangelical voters and leaders. And then we get those politicians whose intent is personal gain just amplifying their voice and the abuse of those they profess to represent.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
She is hardly a spiritual advisor! She is in this for her and her alone! In fact I would call her a spiritual heretic!

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
I see a possible compromise on abortion. Just declare unwanted fetuses "satanic" and then there is no disagreement that they have to go.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
A.A. Attanasio's The Dragon and the Unicorn opens with angels raping a nun and impregnating her with a demon who becomes Merlin. It's a very good book.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
That is what is wrong with this world is people like you lump everyone together!
Just like I could say all Republicans are low life scums of the earth! That statement would be grossly inaccurate! There people who are Republicans who do not like or approve of the current state of affairs!! See...

Reactions: pete6032

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
That is what is wrong with this world is people like you lump everyone together!
Just like I could say all Republicans are low life scums of the earth! That statement would be grossly inaccurate! There people who are Republicans who do not like or approve of the current state of affairs!! See...

Just curious, but at the national level, care to name them?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Just curious, but at the national level, care to name them?
The reason I left that statement open to not include all Republicans is because I am sure there are some!
But I could have said - there are no Republicans who disagree with what is happening who are willing to take a stand!!