Trump Organization taking precautions with Irma coming

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/politics/hurricane-irma-trump-organization-mar-a-lago/index.html

Forecasts show Hurricane Irma could turn toward Florida later this week, and as South Floridians brace for a potentially devastating storm, it's possible that multiple Trump Organization properties could be in its path.
In addition to President Donald Trump's "Winter White House" at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, the Trump Organization has multiple properties near or on the South Florida coastline: Trump Grande, Trump International Beach Resort, and Trump Towers in Sunny Isles, Trump Hollywood in Hollywood Beach, Trump Plaza in West Palm Beach, plus Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter and Trump National Doral in Doral.

Praise Jesus, Trump's money will be saved from the flood. Too bad there weren't any Trump properties in Texas.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
And here we get to witness just how much federal aid will be directed towards Trump properties, and if there is a glaring disparity with that being directed towards the states and effected people.

I'm sure Trump is feverishly organizing plenty of hurricane "shelters" to help "those in great need"

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
After watching the news this morning, it appears this monster (the hurricane, not Trump) is about to decimate half of Florida just for starters. I wonder, providing that any of his properties are in suitable shape after the storm, if Trump will open his doors to the hurricane refugees. I am picturing his security checking people at the door. Blacks to the back, whites to the front, Hispanics get in that line over there marked ICE.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
It's sad that so many people's property will be collateral damage when God decided to destroy Trump's MaraLago.
"When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you! The wind will carry them off, a breath will take them away. "

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Just saw a story where Trump scammed his insurance company for 17 million in previous hurricane damages at Maralago ,yet was able to host Don Jr 's wedding two months later. He admitted to pocketing an unknown amount because the policy didn't say it had to be reinvested.