Trump Orders Head of DC National Guard to Resign at 12:01 PM Inauguration Day

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Wait, this guy's black.

That's it. IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.

I must have missed where race was being discussed in this thread. Aren't you one constantly whining about why is race ever discussed and you bring it up in this thread?

Cool story bro.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
I must have missed where race was being discussed in this thread. Aren't you one constantly whining about why is race ever discussed and you bring it up in this thread?

Cool story bro.

It wasn't being discussed. Nor was there any mention of it in any of the linked articles.

In other words, you completely missed a pretty obvious attempt at a joke.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Trump is draining the swamp... remember? He is going to fill it like he did with his cabinet...

Qualification will be...

1) Must not have any experience in the field whatsoever!
2) Must have donated at least a half a billion to the Trump Foundation!

YOU'RE HIRED! Welcome to the idiot trump team!

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
that is sad.

Serving is a calling for many. Politics shouldn't get involved in this decision.

Serving should be an honour because you do it for your country, not your elected leader.

Yeah, caring about the person that can order you to your death doesn't make any sense at all...

Reactions: ivwshane

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
Except that historically they resign but serve until replaced. The Trump team wants every appointee gone the minute he's sworn in. This leaves countless posts unfilled. Read the article.
I did. Nothing I said disputes that. You should learn to understand what I read.