Trump now selling "get over it" T-shirts.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I heard the hardcover version is being ghost written now and will be ready for a very maga-xmas

1906142084.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
There's a sucker born every minute, that's why people like trump profit.

Definitely, but I think there is also an element of ironic justice unfolding here as well. I speak of the butthurt that the GOP has carried over Nixon and Watergate for the last 40+ years. Their current day status as champions of hypocrisy and corruption was born out of a mobilizing spirit of pay back. Seems to have led them right back to another debacle where a (R) criminal in chief needs to leave office. I can no longer refer to this acrid dumpster fire as Watergate 2.0. With what is already known about Trump's campaign and contacts, as well as several choice admissions by Team Treason itself, this Russian aided disaster makes Watergate and it's cover-up look both principled and masterfully executed.

Trump needs to go, as do the political prostitutes who have maintained his illegitimate stay in office. 13 months or so left. I think Pelosi is going to have just the right amount of timing here, she really is good. Election season fervor will reach a fevered pitch as Trump is still swinging from being hoisted by his own tiny mushroom shaped petard. Even if he doesn't get removed, he loses race for a second illegitimate term bigly. The crowd for the next swearing in goes on record as the largest in history, and it's not even close. Trump is led out in tears like Capt. Hadley in Shawshank.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
When Trump leaves office in disgrace that is something his most devoted dimwitted voters will have to do....

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Get over what, exactly?
Take your pick,
I'm a lawless thug
I'm a foreign relations disaster
I've repeatedly made our military look stupid
I'll grift at will
I think windmills cause cancer
I think you need ID to buy cereal
I used aid approved by congress + Senate as bait for personal gain
I could go on, but you get the point.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Take your pick,
I'm a lawless thug
I'll grift at will

Yea, the list is quite extensive. I'm just curious what a trumpers version is.

Hey cons, Trump's an obvious racist, get over it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
They will simply find a new, possibly more dangerous, replacement.

Nobody has ever scrambled the minds of Americans quite the way Trump does & it seems unlikely to me that anybody else will be able to do it nearly so well anytime rsn. He's the greatest con artist our society has ever produced, bar none. It's uncanny. There may never be another to equal him. I hope not, anyway.

Reactions: JEDIYoda
Nov 25, 2013
Nobody has ever scrambled the minds of Americans quite the way Trump does & it seems unlikely to me that anybody else will be able to do it nearly so well anytime rsn. He's the greatest con artist our society has ever produced, bar none. It's uncanny. There may never be another to equal him. I hope not, anyway.

Bullshit.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
They will simply find a new, possibly more dangerous, replacement.
They will definitely eventually get one for the Rape-upblican party if the DNC manages to convince the primary voters to foolishly choose another centrist "3rd Way" corporate Democratic nominee for the General. that is for sure.

Nick Hanauer says it best in this part of a Yahoo interview from youtube.
At about 2 minutes and 55 sec. into the video.
"[Trump] is a narcissistic thug and the quicker he is gone the better. But to be absolutely clear and honest he is not the cause of the trouble, he is a symptom of the trouble ..."

Meaning that while a centrist will probably beat Trump this time around considering how Trump has proving to most voters except the most delusional that he is a lying sack of human feces. But that centrist is unlikely to change the economic conditions that in addition to Trump's appeal to racist bigots helped him win the Electoral College in the first place...

Last edited:
Reactions: cytg111

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
They will definitely eventually get one for the Rape-upblican party if the DNC manages to convince the primary voters to foolishly choose another centrist "3rd Way" corporate Democratic nominee for the General. that is for sure.

Still fighting the battle of 2016 over again, huh? Maybe you should "Get over it" yourself.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Take your pick,
I'm a lawless thug
I'll grift at will
i got conned by a conman

Reactions: BUTCH1

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The man has the tactical ability of a plankton.
Hes selling teeshirts saying "get over it" but still banging on about Clinton? And he csnt see how that might go wrong?

He and his supporters have never been burdened by that uncomfortable emotion called self-awareness

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I don't know much about the t-shirt business, I'll admit, but I am impressed by how they designed a new shirt and went into production in 2 days.

This is the kind of thing this administration spends their energy on rather than coming up with a way to pull out of Syria without people getting genocided.

Reactions: DarthKyrie