Trump new healthcare plan: 'We'll let Obamacare fail'

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Funny how the stupidly transparent move quickly to skunk spray when their transparency shows.

Nothing could be more obvious then that you clowiish reduction of a more complex idea was done to smuggle suggest your superiority, a cheep shot act of a dick, or a Donald Trump. Good old agent orange.

Pretty soon you'll be talking like this guy:

I am sure your replies are full of reasonable, cogent rebuttal, well thought out, right? Uh huh.

Exhibit 1 - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...montana-election.2507184/page-2#post-38910420

Do as you say and not as you do, eh?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003

Very soon you will be like this "smart" guy, full of knowledge - https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/high-chance-of-china-taiwan-war.2499383/#post-38743019

Oh, you are him. :D

My bad. You are the "expert" in international matters, of course. Carry on. Oh, so what am I today? White, black, purple, green? How is my penis size to you? Care to measure it to be sure because you love to talk about penis size.

So MB will be the one that carry water the Klan today per you? Uh huh.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think what I am going to talk about is how you mischaracterized someone's post to make sound stupid when n fact it was moch more complex than you reduced it to, and that you did that to launch a cheep shot and it was so obvious you did that that you fave been running and dodging ever since just like any other low grade dick headed conservative. Now who would give a shit because aholes are a dozen, but you make it a hobby of holding such people in contempt. Why hate what you are. Oh yes, you don't know who it is that you hate or why.

Lucky for all the people you try to slime....I'm here to help you. So man up you moral coward. Tell us more about your innocent superiority.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Very soon you will be like this "smart" guy, full of knowledge - https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/high-chance-of-china-taiwan-war.2499383/#post-38743019

Oh, you are him. :D

My bad. You are the "expert" in international matters, of course. Carry on. Oh, so what am I today? White, black, purple, green? How is my penis size to you? Care to measure it to be sure because you love to talk about penis size.

So MB will be the one that carry water the Klan today per you? Uh huh.
I think what I am going to talk about is how you mischaracterized someone's post to make sound stupid when n fact it was moch more complex than you reduced it to, and that you did that to launch a cheep shot and it was so obvious you did that that you fave been running and dodging ever since just like any other low grade dick headed conservative. Now who would give a shit because aholes are a dozen, but you make it a hobby of holding such people in contempt. Why hate what you are. Oh yes, you don't know who it is that you hate or why.

Lucky for all the people you try to slime....I'm here to help you. So man up you moral coward. Tell us more about your innocent superiority.

Haha, "great" minds think alike.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
That may be but it takes a real transparent idiot to intentionally imply a similarity that isn't there just for the sake of delivering a gratuitous cheep shot. That must take a real lack of personal pride.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003

Is that your rebuttal? Is that all you have? From the guy that boasted that he is "excel academically"?

Moonbeam is calling you out. Answer him if you dare. Put up or shut up.

When he is done with you, you could come and measure my penis so your mind and curiosity will be at ease.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Is that your rebuttal? Is that all you have? From the guy that boasted that he is "excel academically"?

When he is done with you, you could come and measure my penis so your mind and curiosity will be at ease.

Jesus. What is it with you and manhood?

Anyways trump is making them go back in to this again. Lol.

Reactions: Fanatical Meat

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
CBO says 32 mil uninsured if they only repeal ACA.

go ahead and do it republicans....vote for repeal!

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
That may be but it takes a real transparent idiot to intentionally imply a similarity that isn't there just for the sake of delivering a gratuitous cheep shot. That must take a real lack of personal pride.

Truly fungible pissants

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
LMAO! I see @Svnla is still the most insecure person on the forum.

Hey, if he's asking you to measure his penis, don't do it. It's a trap just to get someone to touch it. To be clear, he will enjoy it. If you go for it any way, stroke his head and [lie to] tell him he's smart. He's terribly concerned that he's not. Poor little feller. At least Moonbeam isn't worried about how stupid he is/sounds <---- proves it daily, going for it with such a gusto you'd think he's in a very friendly competition with the Cult45ers. Neither does he talk about penises endlessly.

Psst... Still vastly smarter than you svnie!

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
LMAO! I see @Svnla is still the most insecure person on the forum.

Hey, if he's asking you to measure his penis, don't do it. It's a trap just to get someone to touch it. To be clear, he will enjoy it. If you go for it any way, stroke his head and [lie to] tell him he's smart. He's terribly concerned that he's not. Poor little feller. At least Moonbeam isn't worried about how stupid he is/sounds <---- proves it daily, going for it with such a gusto you'd think he's in a very friendly competition with the Cult45ers. Neither does he talk about penises endlessly.

Psst... Still vastly smarter than you svnie!

The lying foolish newbie is running its stupid mouth again.

I will put this here and let the readers see for themselves how I bitch slap the newbie the last time - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...wds-of-up-to-200.2500758/page-9#post-38783917

Yeah, keep telling yourself how smart you are, the empty drum is the loudest one.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
So, nothing to contribute other than shit posting and derailing another thread....your usual MO. So just how many days will you stay around this time? What's your schedule for this forum? A week? 2 weeks before you rotate out?

Do you see me boasting about how smart I am as that fool and agent fail troll? Learn to read.

Read this - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...t-obamacare-fail.2511486/page-3#post-38991351

Engage with facts you said? Uh huh.

You are the one that really need to take your own advice. Really. Do as you say and not as you do make you look very bad and as a hypocrite.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Not a single one of his posts in this thread has been on topic nor anything more than personal attack.

He & Agent00f really need to get a room & sort it out...

So now we are playing "on or off topic" game? Ok, I will bite.

In this thread - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...r-republican-voters-montana-election.2507184/

This is what I said - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...montana-election.2507184/page-2#post-38910417

This is what Meghan54 said - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...montana-election.2507184/page-2#post-38910420

Who was on topic and who was off topic of the thread?

Speaking of agentfailtroll, did you see me say anything to/about the troll before he quoted my post in his pathetic desperation to avoid a verbal beat down by Moonie? Yes or No?

Take your time to answer. I will wait.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
The lying foolish newbie is running its stupid mouth again.

I will put this here and let the readers see for themselves how I bitch slap the newbie the last time - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...wds-of-up-to-200.2500758/page-9#post-38783917

Yeah, keep telling yourself how smart you are, the empty drum is the loudest one.

Still hysterical svn!

I know you wish you could change it but there is no chance of it, you're dumb. Are you concerned by your preoccupation with wanting forum members to measure/look/touch your penis? Seek help?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
So, nothing to contribute other than shit posting and derailing another thread....your usual MO. So just how many days will you stay around this time? What's your schedule for this forum? A week? 2 weeks before you rotate out?

Nothing about your "engage with facts" claim? Uh huh. I am sure you contributed greatly in that thread with that racist claim, right?

What am I today? Sushi? Pho? Taco? Balut? Gulai?

Yup. Right on topic and engage with facts, eh? Who needs to take his own advice again?

Last edited:

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Still hysterical svn!

I know you wish you could change it but there is no chance of it, you're dumb. Are you concerned by your preoccupation with wanting forum members to measure/look/touch your penis? Seek help?

"He" would want someone to touch his penis, but since he's only a she in drag..."he" ain't got the equipment necessary.

Reactions: DarthKyrie