Trump needs to capitalize on the Mueller report...such as make another hat that says.....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
"I`m F$#@&d!!!! That would sell well!!!

Moved from OT.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HomerJS

baydude

Sep 13, 2011
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ding-in.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Trump campaign donations soar after Mueller report with $1 MILLION in donations pouring in a day after its release

• The campaign's COO Michael Glassner boasted about the boost on Friday
  • The $1million interjection boosts donations by 250 percent, he said
  • The report clears Trump of any wrongdoing and sets the stage for his re-election
  • Ninety-nine percent of Trump's Q1 donations this year have been for less than $200
  • The average donation for the first three months of 2019 was for $34
  • To date, his re-election campaign has more than $40million
  • He is by far the highest raising candidate

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ding-in.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Trump campaign donations soar after Mueller report with $1 MILLION in donations pouring in a day after its release

• The campaign's COO Michael Glassner boasted about the boost on Friday
  • The $1million interjection boosts donations by 250 percent, he said
  • The report clears Trump of any wrongdoing and sets the stage for his re-election
  • Ninety-nine percent of Trump's Q1 donations this year have been for less than $200
  • The average donation for the first three months of 2019 was for $34
  • To date, his re-election campaign has more than $40million
  • He is by far the highest raising candidate

That's money well spent.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Most of it goes back into his own companies. I guess the dupes feel smarter

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
HAT???
Trump needs a tattoo. And insist all of his supporters get one too.
Wouldn't that be the ultimate proof of undying devotion by his people?
A big fat NO COLLUSION NO CORRUPTION SIGNED DONALD TRUMP tattoo plastered across their ass.
Not only a homage to Donald Trump, but they wouldn't have to wear pants anymore either.

Reactions: dank69

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well seeing as if Trump's chumps just love him so much, instead of wearing a MAGA hat to show their allegiance to him, they should simply tattoo Trump's name on their foreheads as large as and as colorful as possible.

I mean, if they're so loyal to him, they'd do it without a hint of hesitation, right?

If I were Trump, I'd demand it.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Well seeing as if Trump's chumps just love him so much, instead of wearing a MAGA hat to show their allegiance to him, they should simply tattoo Trump's name on their foreheads as large as and as colorful as possible.

I mean, if they're so loyal to him, they'd do it without a hint of hesitation, right?

If I were Trump, I'd demand it.
Bright Orange.