HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
They are proposing a 5 day wait on initial opioid prescriptions. I don't know how that would work because certain out patient procedures require opioid pain killers a few hours later.

Besides I thought 5 day waits violate constitutional rights?

Christie on Wednesday signed a series of bills he requested to address the crisis, including a five-day limit on initial prescriptions for opioids and mandating state-regulated insurance plans cover treatment

In other news, poor Chris got humiliated by Trump. Didn't have the balls to tell him I'm ordering steak.

Skel

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
They are proposing a 5 day wait on initial opioid prescriptions. I don't know how that would work because certain out patient procedures require opioid pain killers a few hours later.

In other news, poor Chris got humiliated by Trump. Didn't have the balls to tell him I'm ordering steak.

It's a 5 day 'limit' not wait. It's about the amount of pills you'd get if it was your first time getting opiates.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

You even quoted it and still misread it?

Feb 4, 2009
Spalding Smails: I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato salad...

[gets cut off by Judge Smails]

Judge Smails: You'll get nothing, and like it!

Great scene but the roles would have to be reversed. I'm sticking with Pretty Woman.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

That's not what it says. It says the initial prescription cannot be for more than 5 days' worth of the med, not a 5 day wait for the meds.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
The funny thing about this is that Christie told the story by his own volition. He absolutely has to know how humiliating that is. He probably thinks if he is servile enough Trump will eventually have pity on him and give him a job. He is unbelievably pathetic.

Feb 4, 2009
I will say this only feeds the fake media narrative. There is no way this should be listed under news because its not news.