Trump just ordered the gassing and shooting of peaceful protestors in Washington DC just so he could have an effing photo op in front of church

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

simpletron

Oct 31, 2008
From the report:
Further, the evidence showed that the USPP did not know about the President’s potential movement until mid- to late afternoon on June 1—hours after it had begun developing its operational plan and the fencing contractor had arrived in the park.

So The USPP knew about the President's movements hours before they cleared the park.

This is speculation but, it sounds like the original plan was for the USPP to clear the park at the curfew(7pm) for a contractor to put up fencing at 7:30. Then the President/White House found up about this, and ask the USPP to do it early for the President's photo op.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
It'd be good news (of sorts) if Trump didn't explicitly order the clearing, but it still means he took advantage of a brutal crackdown on protesters for a blatantly insincere photo op.

Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
There was no miscommunication as of the curfew. I knew it was 7p and I was not in DC. You really think officials there didn't know?

Common sense??

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
lolwut? Just posting news as of today about this incident. Ive never made assertions one way or another. You look like a fool painting people into a corner of your choosing...especially when its false.
Lolwut yourself! I feel no need to paint you into a particular corner, your post history and political leanings do that for you. I just call a fucking spade like I see it. If you dont like it stop being a willful misinformed, idiotic sock puppet! Playing the who me game is about as fucking stupid as your hero's word salads are!

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
That was the literally the exact moment when he lost the Presidency.

I'd love to think that what the ordinary person hates most in a politician is hypocrisy, but I'm not convinced. Why do you think this?

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Yet another lie that was reported as truth. Campaigned on, swayed voters, etc. Allowed to be spread on social media with no tagging of "misinformation" No repercussions at all. Like so many other examples.

Yet actual, factual news is not. Hunters laptop? Banned from social media. Labeled by media as fake news, Russian disinformation. Collusion by everyone on the left to suppress it. Swayed voters, as proven by polls afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Yet another lie that was reported as truth. Campaigned on, swayed voters, etc. Allowed to be spread on social media with no tagging of "misinformation" No repercussions at all. Like so many other examples.

Yet actual, factual news is not. Hunters laptop? Banned from social media. Labeled by media as fake news, Russian disinformation. Collusion by everyone on the left to suppress it. Swayed voters, as proven by polls afterwards.

Haha, your handlers keep on thinking "2ez"

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
He may very well hold a bible all the time, upside down of course, which means he only holds it and never reads it.

Very likely, however I doubt it. Trump uses religion to virtue signal, he doesn't know anything about it.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Collusion by everyone on the left to suppress it.
- As in Intelligence community? As everyone were warned this was a Russian disinformation ploy? The right was warned too... they just chose to run with it anyway (hint, they already knew. hint - you are in bed with Putin you moron).

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
- As in Intelligence community? As everyone were warned this was a Russian disinformation ploy? The right was warned too... they just chose to run with it anyway (hint, they already knew. hint - you are in bed with Putin you moron).

It's always projection with the cons, always.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It's always projection with the cons, always.
Is it really though? What was it about spying on someones campaign or whatnot....

Yes, Yes it is. Yes it is projection, all day all week, all....

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020

Spoken like a true willingly propagandized sock puppet -pats head- good dog!

Last edited:

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013

... and THIS is why you lose elections now. You have turned into the snowflakes you point fingers at. You have created a Victim Class Culture for you and your conservative brothers to walk around while squeezing your crisis dolls. People are sick and tired of you low energy betas and will continue to tag you and your type when you peek your heads out from your Post Truth Society Bubbles from time to time and cry about how you are the victims. If you don't like the game, stop playing it.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

You are exactly the easy mark that Russia uses.

Jul 9, 2009
Watching the leftists squirm, wiggle and lie trying to keep the bullshit flowing is as good as it gets. We even get to see some "Russia,Russia,Russia" spew.

Someday you leftist fuckholes will recover your honor and integrity, but today is not that day.