Trump just ordered the gassing and shooting of peaceful protestors in Washington DC just so he could have an effing photo op in front of church

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
if I see a line of cops in riot gear coming at me and asking me to move... I MOVE. I don't stand there and get gassed and then claim that I'm an "innocent" victim.
Those jackboots taste good, don't they!

Bow down and keep lickin', pally. You wouldn't want to risk growing a spine...

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The funny thing is that I'm not a Trump supporter. I've said that several times before. The P&N forum has become such a Trump hating circlejerk that anyone who dares to post a moderate viewpoint gets like myself gets treated like the Antichrist.

Just in case you're wondering why most people in the other Anandtech forums won't step foot in this forum... take a break for a moment and then try to read the shit that you guys are spewing this thread with an open mind.
Hahahahaha

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Hahahahaha

Yeah, I don't think that I'll be coming back to P&N any time soon, but if I do I should probably put on a Sean Hannity like Republican asshole persona. I mean, if I'm going to treated like that just because I disagree with the groupthink around here, I might as well play the part.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah, I don't think that I'll be coming back to P&N any time soon, but if I do I should probably put on a Sean Hannity like Republican asshole persona. I mean, if I'm going to treated like that just because I disagree with the groupthink around here, I might as well play the part.

I do think people occasionally go over the top here, but please don't assume that disagreeing with the "groupthink" sometimes makes you better. It's good to be individualist, but in many cases facts only really allow for a narrow range of interpretations.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

Maybe bring facts next time to to backup your claims?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
We thought you were Hannity......

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You were like Hannity in this thread that’s the problem, your posts were not reflections of reality. You achieved the reaction you seem to have set out for.

congrats!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You made it, own it like a man!! You only have yourself to blame.......
waambulance.jpg

Feb 4, 2009
This picture ..the fantastic four

lol...Barr looks like he slept in his suit.

Actually...It looks like Trump slept in it first.

EDIT: And...What's up with McEnany wearing a tight Chinese bellhop's uniform.

Look at those three out of shape fat fuck chicken hawks.
She looks decent but I agree the outfit is sort of weird, she should have worn a skirt or longer pants. Otherwise it is a decent outfit.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Speaking of stupid arguments, I like how people keep comparing the Washington DC protestors to great civil rights leaders Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King. It's almost like you completely forgot that the night before they were looting stores, vandalizing national monuments, and setting fire to a church next door to the White House.

Sure, not everyone in that group took part in that, but pretending that they weren't a security risk is naive at best.

But it's easier to disparage people when you act like they all did anyway.

And if you want to talk about security risks, I'm pretty sure George Floyd rightly considered the knee to his neck a risk to his security, as do all the protesters. As far as they and their supporters are concerned, shit like this needs to stop really fucking soon.

Rosa Parks and MLK were considered security risks, as has anyone who campaigned/fought/protested for civil rights.

When you've got dickheads in uniform pushing over old men with walking sticks, that's your fucking security problem.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You cry that you are not treated right on these forums then you post some more of your crap!!
You really do have a lack of understanding or you could have a brain defect.....Here let is fo through what you just said....
Speaking of stupid arguments, I like how people keep comparing the Washington DC protestors to great civil rights leaders Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King.
1 ---Peaceful protesing is what MLK and parks did! These protestors were Peaceefully protesting in Washington DC when your Fuhrer decided to gas and launch rubber bullets at the Peaceful protestors so he could have a Photo op!
2 -- People like you are afraid of protesters and you try in anyways that you can do denigrate the protesters!
3 -- I contend that you would rather live in a Police State than live in a state where everyone was treated equally!

It's almost like you completely forgot that the night before they were looting stores, vandalizing national monuments, and setting fire to a church next door to the White House. -- What does the night bwefore have to do with anything? It doesn1t!
When you were a child and say you were caught stealing and your parents gave you a ass whoopin! Then you wake up tomorrow and get ready for school. Did your parents come in your room and whoop your ass again just because you were caught stealing yesterday and punisged yesterday? NO!1 That is so stiupid! Yet you are saying well the protested yesterday and some of them were l;ooting and rioting! They need to be puniashed some more today! That is so pathetic and idiotic and stooopid!!

Sure, not everyone in that group took part in that, but pretending that they weren't a security risk is naive at best. -- That`s the way innocent people gte killed is saying all protesters are a security risk!! Do you realize that you are advocating a complete denial of everyone rights granted them by the constitution? I am surprised that people kile you haven`t attacked the freedom of the press to repost on these riots with the excuse that those in the press might record Police acting improperly or shall we say abusing their authority!
Do you purposely come across as somebody who has no clue?
Or is this what your handlers tell you to say?
Or are you actually flaming the fires of us against them hoping to appeal to Trumps base?
It saddens alot of us on these forums to see people who appear to advocate a Police state.....the things Der Furhrer are claiming is the exact way NAZI Germany came to be.....

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
You cry that you are not treated right on these forums then you post some more of your crap!!
You really do have a lack of understanding or you could have a brain defect.....Here let is fo through what you just said....

Do you purposely come across as somebody who has no clue?
Or is this what your handlers tell you to say?
Or are you actually flaming the fires of us against them hoping to appeal to Trumps base?
It saddens alot of us on these forums to see people who appear to advocate a Police state.....the things Der Furhrer are claiming is the exact way NAZI Germany came to be.....

I'm not wasting any more keystrokes on this. You've all convinced yourself that Trump is the next Adolph Hitler, and there is obviously nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise. Enjoy your echo chamber, I'm outta here.

TeeJay1952

Golden Member
May 28, 2004
So the US AG wants to mess with people today over what a crowd yesterday did? What a country!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I'm not wasting any more keystrokes on this. You've all convinced yourself that Trump is the next Adolph Hitler, and there is obviously nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise. Enjoy your echo chamber, I'm outta here.
Thank You !! You are part of the problem and as long as people like you are part of the problem people like me and others will never ever tire of pointing this out!
You could say quite a bit that would maybe make a change, but you choose to continue making claims that are not true and at every turn Trump bends you over and gives you the golden weenie. People like Trump Love people like you! That is sadly how Trumps base thiinks!

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
But what has the orange menace done in these past 4 months to deserve your support, loyal base? Please tell us.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
So let us play a game...
So we know Trump is there acting like Hitler.....
So which one of the other 3 is Himmler?
and which one is Goring?
and which one is Goebbels?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So let us play a game...
So we know Trump is there acting like Hitler.....
So which one of the other 3 is Himmler?
and which one is Goring?
and which one is Goebbels?

Barr quoted Goring over his Flynn flimflam- "The winners write the history". He likely won't suffer the same fate. I'm confident he helped Trump plan this little fiasco, probably thought Trump would have some grand pronouncement at the church rather than going on like an escapee from an Alzheimer's ward. It was like a swing & a miss at Tee Ball.