Trump just ordered the gassing and shooting of peaceful protestors in Washington DC just so he could have an effing photo op in front of church

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
LOL ... 3 replies that all lob insults but 0 having to do with having a conversation. I guess those rules don't apply to some members.

This place has gotten much worse since the last time I ventured here. I figured we'd see some fresh faces or new ideas. Guess not.

Ladies and gentlemen, thought out the chaos and turmoil, I present to you.... The greatest victim of all of this...

lol.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
LOL ... 3 replies that all lob insults but 0 having to do with having a conversation. I guess those rules don't apply to some members.

This place has gotten much worse since the last time I ventured here. I figured we'd see some fresh faces or new ideas. Guess not.

Yeah because if the rules were strictly followed you’d be banned for derailing topics. Did you report yourself?

Reactions: UberNeuman

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
It's fairly apparent you don't want a conversation, you want your starbucks coffee or whatever and to turn a blind eye to police murdering innocent black people.
Don't assume what I want. Don't now you're just repeating the talking points.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
It works on both sides. The so-called experts, media elites, celebrities, politicians were very adamant about social distancing before but haven't heard a thing about them concerning these protesters. I see a double standard. We're talking about the ones pushing the social distancing narrative ... why are you bringing in the right wingers who have their own petty little agenda.
Most of the protestors I've seen are wearing masks, that's more than I can say for the average citizens I see out shopping, etc.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It's related to the topic of the so-called protesters. Why don't you report me toughguy.

The topic is about trump ordering the forced removal, including using tear gas on a peaceful protest, so he could do a photo op.

Go back to your hole, troll.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
You get what you give. lol. Nobody cares about your lame play at false equivalency and victimhood.
I'm sure you guys don't care about anything but scoring your little stupid political points. I guess if you can't see the double standards and utter stupidity taking place then at least learn to explain it like an adult. Guess that's expecting too much from such a well entrenched membership here.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
The topic is about trump ordering the forced removal, including using tear gas on a peaceful protest, so he could do a photo op.

Go back to your hole, troll.
Ooooh, soooooooo original .... troll.. Wait, isn't that personal attacks and stuff? Oh right, you're a well established member here like the long term congressmen. You get a pass. I think I remember your shtick last time I was here years ago. Nothing has changed. Same old tired personal attacks and lack of anything substantial.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Is it to much to ask for a conservative who can have an intelligent conversation about the thread topic?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I'm sure you guys don't care about anything but scoring your little stupid political points. I guess if you can't see the double standards and utter stupidity taking place then at least learn to explain it like an adult. Guess that's expecting too much from such a well entrenched membership here.

I guess you don’t own a mirror. I guess you don’t understand irony. I guess you think your posts deserve an adult level responses. I guess you think we care what trolls think.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Is it to much to ask for a conservative who can have an intelligent conversation about the thread topic?
I'm not a conservative but thanks for the assumption. I guess if one doesn't fit your narrow little political box then he must obviously belong to the other team.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Ooooh, soooooooo original .... troll.. Wait, isn't that personal attacks and stuff? Oh right, you're a well established member here like the long term congressmen. You get a pass. I think I remember your shtick last time I was here years ago. Nothing has changed. Same old tired personal attacks and lack of anything substantial.

Lol what you have discovered is that you’ve always been a troll and I’ve always called you out on it. Your continued derailment of this thread is really helping your cause.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
I guess you don’t own a mirror. I guess you don’t understand irony. I guess you think your posts deserve an adult level responses. I guess you think we care what trolls think.
"We" LOL

Guess it is true then. Collective thinking is the norm around here.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Lol what you have discovered is that you’ve always been a troll and I’ve always called you out on it. Your continued derailment of this thread is really helping your cause.

Good job, Mr. Hall Monitor. The forums are a much better place all thanks to you. There's not much diversity of thought around this place but at least certain people are pushed out for voicing their opinions. Thank god for you.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Good job, Mr. Hall Monitor. The forums are a much better place all thanks to you. There's not much diversity of thought around this place but at least certain people are pushed out for voicing their opinions. Thank god for you.

Your opinion for anything but the topic at hand? Oh man what a loss for the community!

abj13

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2005
It works on both sides. The so-called experts, media elites, celebrities, politicians were very adamant about social distancing before but haven't heard a thing about them concerning these protesters. I see a double standard. We're talking about the ones pushing the social distancing narrative ... why are you bringing in the right wingers who have their own petty little agenda.

Perhaps you should do a little more research before making such broad assumptions.

Dr Birx:

An open letter signed by 100s of health officials:

Then there's the numerous number of political officials and news stories who have expressed concerns and need for further social distancing, etc. Do those need to be quoted too because you are too lazy to do any actual research?

Atari2600

Golden Member
Nov 22, 2016
That didn't look like "Non Violent disobediance" to me. I don't think that people in Ghandi's sit ins would have picked up the tear gas canisters and thrown them back into the police line.

Fukk off you wan ker.

What kind of fukking warped world do you live in?!?