Trump just ordered the gassing and shooting of peaceful protestors in Washington DC just so he could have an effing photo op in front of church

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This asshole keeps lowering the bar even lower when we think it can't get any lower. Ironic these deserve to be attacked, meanwhile in Charlottesville the tiki torch white nationalists were "very fine people"

Title edited to remove and replace the 'f' word. We allow a lot here, for a putative tech site, but direct profanity must be kept out of titles.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Never underestimate what people are willing to do in the face of oppression.

We saw the People Power Revolution.

We saw the Arab Spring.

We might be watching something people will talk about for hundreds of years.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm surprised that bible he was holding just didn't spontaneously combust.

And the bar for his horrid behavior just keeps getting lower and lower.

Hey, maybe a bible is just some book with words in it, after all? ...right? :D

• Haha
Reactions: dank69

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Trump is being Trump because that’s all he knows how to do. And frankly with the ongoing pandemic that people have temporary forgotten about, I don’t see how Donald Trump is going to get himself out of this nation wide fiasco. The military isn’t going to save him, nor will Fox News paid contributors. Other than declaring himself dictator, he’s screwed. His actions are pathetic. His leadership is pathetic. Even his Trumpies have to see through this, but I suspect his Trumpies would be just fine with dictator Donald Trump. If Trump wants to be dictator and his Trumpies are fine with that, then there you go. The near future all laid out for you.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Trump is being Trump because that’s all he knows how to do. And frankly with the ongoing pandemic that people have temporary forgotten about, I don’t see how Donald Trump is going to get himself out of this nation wide fiasco. The military isn’t going to save him, nor will Fox News paid contributors. Other than declaring himself dictator, he’s screwed. His actions are pathetic. His leadership is pathetic. Even his Trumpies have to see through this, but I suspect his Trumpies would be just fine with dictator Donald Trump. If Trump wants to be dictator and his Trumpies are fine with that, then there you go. The near future all laid out for you.
Just saw Hannity telling in detail how the Governor's got to get going and set up perimeters and blah blah.
What a clown.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012

I feel the same. IMO, he's going to have a terrible time come election.

Reactions: Thunder 57

Denly

Golden Member
May 14, 2011
Trump just said "he was going to mobilize military for any city that will not stop", good student from Putin/Xi/Kim

Reactions: dank69

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
This is a President at war with his own people. Violations of the Posse Comitatus Act are imminent.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
This asshole keeps lowering the bar even lower when we think it can't get any lower. Ironic these deserve to be attacked, meanwhile in Charlottesville the tiki torch white nationalists were "very fine people"

404 on Trump ordering the gassing and shooting of peaceful protesters.