Trump just delivered MD Governor to the Dems?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I went fishing out of Deale, MD couple weeks ago and the dock we went out of had a huge "Don't blame me - I voted for Trump" flag hanging.

And that's not even close to being as far east as the eastern shore.

Thankfully most of the educated people live in the high cost counties and don't vote for lunatics and we make up the majority of the population in the state.

Reactions: hal2kilo

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Guys, Biden won Maryland by 33 points. Yes, very blue states will elect Republican governors sometimes just like very red states will elect democratic ones but the Republicans they elect are like Larry Hogan, they do not elect hard core Trumpers.

If this guy somehow wins in Maryland the governorship of Maryland will be the least of our problems.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
This is Trump playing chicken with the R establishment... Get behind me or I keep tanking you.
Cant win a primary without him.
Cant win a general with him.
Its a simple equation. They are fucked.
Thus, what do we know they gonna do? Cheat.
They gonna pull some of that bullshit specially if Garland has not come around to doing anything of significance to #TeamTreason.
Its still wobbly wobbly.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
This is Trump playing chicken with the R establishment... Get behind me or I keep tanking you.
Cant win a primary without him.
Cant win a general with him.
Its a simple equation. They are fucked.
Thus, what do we know they gonna do? Cheat.
They gonna pull some of that bullshit specially if Garland has not come around to doing anything of significance to #TeamTreason.
Its still wobbly wobbly.
Republicans may not need to cheat given that about 44% of Americans totally support Republican fascism.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Republicans may not need to cheat given that about 44% of Americans totally support Republican fascism.

You know the decade old psy ops campaign against Soros?
Where is the campaign against Murdoch? I am just baffled at this fact.

• Love

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I went fishing out of Deale, MD couple weeks ago and the dock we went out of had a huge "Don't blame me - I voted for Trump" flag hanging.

And that's not even close to being as far east as the eastern shore.

Thankfully most of the educated people live in the high cost counties and don't vote for lunatics and we make up the majority of the population in the state.

Yeah, there's some pretty ... sketchy areas between the beltway and the coast/Delaware. It's a pretty stark contrast if you're driving through and all of a sudden feel like you're in Iowa.

But ...

Guys, Biden won Maryland by 33 points. Yes, very blue states will elect Republican governors sometimes just like very red states will elect democratic ones but the Republicans they elect are like Larry Hogan, they do not elect hard core Trumpers.

If this guy somehow wins in Maryland the governorship of Maryland will be the least of our problems.

This ^