Trump issues threat claiming police, military and bikers for Trump will be his brown shirts if things "get to a certain point.".

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
Yep, you've got to be careful if you started a reply and even deleted it, the stupid editor retains it for you next entry. I'm sure it's a "feature".

I know it was the context of his post that made me giggle.
I’ve done it too.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
haha

54518074_10106448227327709_5760238484732248064_n.jpg

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
Lol, muh feels! As usual, you provide lulz at your own expense
You're the fish who dropped a grenade on itself. When the indefensible happens you can be counted on to dump a pot roast on your chest and declare victory.
so, do you have an actual rational defense/argument for your wanton embrasure of non-democratic, fascist takeover of this country, or what? All it is with you, all it has ever been, is marching into a thread, calling everyone cunts for actually liking this country, and marching out as if you have achieved something worthwhile or simply novel.

seriously--are you an adult, and are you capable of human thinking?
Fuck your feelings, Libtard! You're the real fascist! Trump! He alone can fix it! Hail Trump! He's on a mission from God! Blah-blah-blah.
Pssst: You're projecting again.
You mean Trump has never advocated for his supporters to commit physical violence??

more sprinters. Fish, welcome to the barrel.

AlanWade

Mar 4, 2019
This guy just dosnt give up, perhaps if we all hold hands and sing "Off he went with a Trumpety Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump he will disappear.............

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The Trump strategy for survival : pound the conspiracy theories and wait for the military/police/Bikers for Trump coup to rescue him?

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
What will the MAGA's do when Trump's term of office is over and Trump refuses to leave? Will they support a dictator who disregards the Constitution and the law?

how is trump a dictator and how has he violated the constitution?

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
That isn't what was said. It was an if-then proposition.
There is also an “else” statement, mainly that the police and military would never support a coup in favor of Trump, and the white supremicist biker types simply don’t have the numbers.

This is just more outlandish posturing by Trump to infuriate Democrats and force an error.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
There is also an “else” statement, mainly that the police and military would never support a coup in favor of Trump, and the white supremicist biker types simply don’t have the numbers.

This is just more outlandish posturing by Trump to infuriate Democrats and force an error.

So far. We'll see what happens when & if Trump is removed from office or loses in 2020.

As you say, I don't think he has the power to pull it off but that doesn't mean he won't try. OTOH, I never dreamed my countrymen were foolish enought to make Trump Prez, either.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
So far. We'll see what happens when & if Trump is removed from office or loses in 2020.

As you say, I don't think he has the power to pull it off but that doesn't mean he won't try. OTOH, I never dreamed my countrymen were foolish enought to make Trump Prez, either.
I wouldn't be supprised at all if some groups/fractions make moves in attempts to keep him in power in 2020 by violent means. Of course they will be quickly shut down, but the aftermath will be tremendous.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I wouldn't be supprised at all if some groups/fractions make moves in attempts to keep him in power in 2020 by violent means. Of course they will be quickly shut down, but the aftermath will be tremendous.

Malheur 2.0! Bigger & dumber than ever before. I just hope they're not dumb enough to actually start shooting. OTOH, the odds of some deplorable doing something really stupid goes up exponentially the larger the group....

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

the fact that you are saying this within a day of 49 NZ Muslims being massacred by a white supremacist and still don't see the problem, says a lot.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

I'm not sure if you fully grasp what you are communicating.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Those dots don’t connect. Sorry.

Trump literally used some of the same divisive and xenophobic language that the NZ terrorist used in his manifesto today to describe immigrants and refugees on the southern border. he didn't call the guy scum or evil like he has for any terrorist attacks that are not white men. there is no defense of that.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Trump literally used some of the same divisive and xenophobic language that the NZ terrorist used in his manifesto today to describe immigrants and refugees on the southern border. he didn't call the guy scum or evil like he has for any terrorist attacks that are not white men. there is no defense of that.
This thread is about Trump dog whistling a coup, not terrorism. I believe there is another thread on the New Zealand terrorist attack.