Trump is now becoming Black and about to apply for a BLM membership

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
No, but I can see how a box of rocks might think
Lol you probably can.

You're clearly not bright enough to know that the point was the OP's quote is him doing what Trump haters always do to prove they are dumber than him... and that the challenge isn't what's possible in an infinte range of possiblities... its that NOTHING he claims has a thing to do with what Trump said in the quote, including pandering.

Get it now, or still too busy pondering boxes of rocks 'thinking '?

Funny how when people start stupid threads like saying Joe biden is a pedo based on something he said, it's called out as stupid by those on the right. Now, Biden may well say something stupid his next breath, but that wasn't it.

This thread on the other hand is just pure race bait.. where nothing quoted proves the dumb accusations of the title. Do I see libs say 'pick a better battle, this one was stupid.'

Of course not! Like the 6th amendment thread... just another chance to for many to prove they are way dumber than Trump.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Lol you probably can.

You're clearly not bright enough to know that the point was the OP's quote is him doing what Trump haters always do to prove they are dumber than him... and that the challenge isn't what's possible in an infinte range of possiblities... its that NOTHING he claims has a thing to do with what Trump said in the quote, including pandering.

Get it now, or still too busy pondering boxes of rocks 'thinking '?

Funny how when people start stupid threads like saying Joe biden is a pedo based on something he said, it's called out as stupid by those on the right. Now, Biden may well say something stupid his next breath, but that wasn't it.

This thread on the other hand is just pure race bait.. where nothing quoted proves the dumb accusations of the title. Do I see libs say 'pick a better battle, this one was stupid.'

Of course not! Like the 6th amendment thread... just another chance to for many to prove they are way dumber than Trump.
You are so far behind it's pretty embarrassing. My original post you quoted had nothing to do with the OP or your claim that a false conclusion was being drawn from it. When I pointed that out to you, I already took the time to tell you that I agree that the conclusion cannot be drawn from it, yet here you are two posts later still thinking I missed that point. Lovely combination of belligerence and ignorance you have going there.