Trump is now becoming Black and about to apply for a BLM membership

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
http://us.cnn.com/2016/09/21/politics/trump-police-shooting-response/index.html

"I must tell you, I watched the shooting in particular in Tulsa and that man was hands up, that man went to the car -- hands up -- put his hand on the car. To me, it looked like he did everything you're supposed to do," Trump said.

"And he looked like a really good man -- and maybe I'm a little clouded because I saw his family talking about him after the fact ... but he looked like somebody who was doing what they were asking him to do."

"This young officer, I don't know what she was thinking. I don't know what she was thinking, but I'm very, very troubled by that and we have to be very careful," Trump said, referring to the officer who fatally shot Crutcher. The officer, Betty Shelby, is 42 years old.

Just to refresh, I do not in the slightest think that "the guy did everything he was supposed to do". He didn't comply with the officer(s) orders. He moved toward the car, either with the intention to reach in or to open the door.

This is a shameless and tasteless pandering by Trump in an attempt to get Black votes.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Looks like the making of another of those 'Trump detractors go out of their way to prove they are far, far dumber than Trump is' threads.

Look... we believe you already! But by all means, carry on with the stupidity.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
There has truly never been a politician that pandered along ethnic lines in the history of the universe until this day.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Just a FYI here....
Typically when one is pulled over by cops, they are asked to RETURN TO YOUR CAR or REMAIN IN YOUR CAR if the arrest-tee has exited the car or is attempting to exit the car.
I find it completely logical for this guy, hands in the air mind you, to return to his car and await interrogation.

Other than that observation, tonight over on Fox news they have a whole array of WHITE-ies telling their white audience what Americans race problem is all about.
Oh My God......
Thats all we need, to hear Newt Gingrich's logic on race in America and Rudy Giuliani determination on race in America.
Why?
Because every time on Fox, it all leads to IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT.
Oh yeah....
It's all Obama causing race tensions in America.
Yeah.... Right Fox news.

If Fox and Newt and Rudy had the ability to pull their head out of their ass, just maybe it's not lack of leadership from Obama, just maybe it's the fact that Obama IS president in the first place. Which has been A HUGE problem for Fox and much of white America from the very beginning.
After all and need we forget, it was white Trump that challenged Obama's right to be president. And it was white Mitch McConnell that insisted Obama to be a one-term president.
And it was the white tea party, that Fox news cult, that carried signs of president Obama with devil horns coming out of his head.

So yeah Fox, blame the black guy.
Blame Obama for the race problem in America.
Because we all know exactly what Rudy and Newt and Fox news so badly wants a return to in America, a WHITE president.
And if anyone believes white Trump is the friend to black America, THAT would be the best sales pitch success of all time.
The same guy that claimed Obama was unAmerican and not qualified to lead America, this same white guy named Donald is suddenly a friend of the black man?

I have to hand it to Trump and his white supremacist supporters, when they pull a stunt they pull a doozie of stunt.
I can just imagine Adolf Trump telling the jews, "It's just a oven, it will warm your chilled bones, what have you got to lose?"

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
Are you really saying that cops will tell a suspect to RETURN TO/INTO THEIR CAR? I admit I don't know whether this is the case, but I have a hard time believing this. In the footage I saw, while the guy is walking to the car, there is cops saying "He is still walking, refusing orders"...which would strongly contradict the idea he was told to return to the car.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014

This is a shameless and tasteless pandering by Trump in an attempt to get Black votes.

If it was he shot himself in the foot tonight when he proposed a nationwide stop-and-frisk policy at a town hall that Hannity was hosting for him regarding "African-American concerns".

If I remember correctly, stop-and-frisk wasn't exactly popular... to say the least.

Reactions: MongGrel

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
If it was he shot himself in the foot tonight when he proposed a nationwide stop-and-frisk policy at a town hall that Hannity was hosting for him regarding "African-American concerns".

If I remember correctly, stop-and-frisk wasn't exactly popular... to say the least.

It wasn't popular among the criminals it put away, that's for sure.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Mr. Trump, is that a bottle of hot sauce in your pocket, or are you just happy to see us? lol

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014

The average was something like 1.8% of black people were caught with something illegal on them, compared to 3.8% of whites...lol! The main point was that far more people were stopped and frisked for no reason than were caught with something illegal.

Of course since details and facts don't matter to you, why don't you get back to chewing on your favorite tire rim and leave the discussion to people with functioning brains? :)

Feb 4, 2009

This but it wasn't very popular with black guys some of whom were frisked multiple times per week for no apparent reason other than being black. Guys out with their kids, guys out on their first date, guys getting frisked outside a job interview.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
http://us.cnn.com/2016/09/21/politics/trump-police-shooting-response/index.html

Just to refresh, I do not in the slightest think that "the guy did everything he was supposed to do". He didn't comply with the officer(s) orders. He moved toward the car, either with the intention to reach in or to open the door.

So finding specific examples of problems and not tying himself to false heroes, and saying those specific problems are problems, is "pandering"? And what do you call a bottle of hot sauce?

And further, which is it, is he racist or is he pandering to blacks? I am sure you'll answer both, because that's how liberals roll.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Leave it to Trump to suggest stop and frisk linking it to these two recent cases where the people were already STOPPED.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/22/trump-ohio-campaign-chair-no-racism-before-obama

One of Trumps clueless lackeys undermines his efforts to get the African American vote in Ohio

Donald Trump’s campaign chair in a prominent Ohio county has claimed there was “no racism” during the 1960s and said black people who have not succeeded over the past half-century only have themselves to blame.[snip]“If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault. You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you,” she said. “You’ve had the same schools everybody else went to. You had benefits to go to college that white kids didn’t have. You had all the advantages and didn’t take advantage of it. It’s not our fault, certainly.”

Lol!..According to this Trumpette, there was no racism before Obama took office. LMAO!

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
So finding specific examples of problems and not tying himself to false heroes, and saying those specific problems are problems, is "pandering"? And what do you call a bottle of hot sauce?

And further, which is it, is he racist or is he pandering to blacks? I am sure you'll answer both, because that's how liberals roll.
Don't you have to be a racist by definition to believe that using hot sauce is "pandering to black people"?

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Don't you have to be a racist by definition to believe that using hot sauce is "pandering to black people"?
Don't you have to be dumb as a box of rocks to find anything pandering in the OP quote that doesnt even mention race, not to mention a moronic claiming someone you've labeled racist is now 'pandering' to people he hates?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Don't you have to be dumb as a box of rocks to find anything pandering in the OP quote that doesnt even mention race, not to mention a moronic claiming someone you've labeled racist is now 'pandering' to people he hates?
First of all, this post of yours has nothing to do with mine, other than you wanted to mimic my post, because I never commented on the OP. Second, I do not think it can be claimed that Trump was pandering to anyone just from the text in the OP, but I wouldn't classify anyone doing so as "dumb as a box of rocks." Finally, the implication that someone cannot pander to a group of people he "hates" does qualify you and Jaskalas (who initially made this claim in this thread) as "dumb as a box of rocks." What a stupid thing for you two to say.

Last edited:

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
First of all, this post of yours has nothing to do with mine, other than you wanted to mimic my post, because I never commented on the OP. Second, I do not think it can be claimed that Trump was pandering to anyone just from the text in the OP, but I wouldn't classify anyone doing so as "dumb as a box of rocks." Finally, the implication that someone cannot pander to a group of people he "hates" does qualify you and Jaskalas (who initially made this claim in this thread) as "dumb as a box of rocks." What a stupid thing for you two to say.
Wait, so jacklas or I made the claim Trump was applying for BLM membership simply by making the (totally ordinary) comment he made?

Of course its bone stupid to claim a statement is pandering to a group one supposedly hates, when there's nothing even controversial or even that noteworthy about the quote.

Whatever you spewed was a long way off from the simple 'yes' that was needed.

Why do Trump haters go out of their way to prove they are dumber than him? And when will some learn to pick their battles?

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Wait, so jacklas or I made the claim Trump was applying for BLM membership simply by making the (totally ordinary) comment he made?
No, but I can see how a box of rocks might think that's what I was talking about. You and Jaskalas are implying that someone who hates a group cannot pander to that same group. You can tell this is what I was talking about because it's the first part of the sentence:

"Finally, the implication that someone cannot pander to a group of people he "hates" does qualify you and Jaskalas (who initially made this claim in this thread) as 'dumb as a box of rocks.'"

Of course its bone stupid to claim a statement is pandering to a group one supposedly hates, when there's nothing even controversial or even that noteworthy about the quote.

Whatever you spewed was a long way off from the simple 'yes' that was needed.

Why do Trump haters go out of their way to prove they are dumber than him? And when will some learn to pick their battles?
Hopefully you are a little less confused now.