Trump is ‘the chosen one, sent by God to do great things,’ says president’s adviser

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
He doesn't believe that, he's just vomiting up what evangelicals dumber than him need to hear, given the hole Team Treason has dug itself into.

Remember when people listened to Rick Perry?

Yeah me neither.

Couple of friends of mine took trips to Texas for some kind of Christian get-together's with Rick Perry being prominently promoted as a speaker. Thousands attended. Money well spent as far as they're concerned, a gathering of sheep being sheared as far as I could see.

Politically speaking though, Perry's a nuth'in burger tucked inside of a hypocrite sauced whopper.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
An opportune time for Putin to pursue advancement into Ukraine to save her people from American insanity who consider their leader has risen to divine rank - a ya toll ah - ROFL !

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
Trump has exposed Republicans and evangelicals for the frauds they both are.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
JUST REMEMBER....
Scripture ALSO describes one knows as THE ANTI CHRIST and how that anti-Christ WILL DECEIVE MILLIONS, more or less and something like that.

To me, Donald looks more like an anti-Christ who is deceiving millions than some chosen one.
But you must remember too it is said that god works in mysterious ways.
And those millions deceived will mostly include.... and get this.... evangelicals. Evangelicals who have lost there way.
So it wouldn't be unlike a god to use Donald Trump in testing his people i.e. evangelicals. God has done this throughout Christian history.
God is testing Rick Perry because sometimes god gets distracted and creates an imbecile like Rick Perry. And thus the necessary testing.

When god allows the nutcase to rise to such high authority as have Donald Trump and every republican that surrounds him, well... you know the end is near. :oops:

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
this the same as 'let go and let god' when someone decides not to seek medical help and then dies from a infected pimple on their ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
When this is all over it's going to be very interesting to watch these guys try and walk back things like this.
Haha, they won't have any trouble at all. The people who are supposed to care (the public who put them in power) don't care as long as it's not a Dem.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
JUST REMEMBER....
Scripture ALSO describes one knows as THE ANTI CHRIST and how that anti-Christ WILL DECEIVE MILLIONS, more or less and something like that.

To me, Donald looks more like an anti-Christ who is deceiving millions than some chosen one.
But you must remember too it is said that god works in mysterious ways.
And those millions deceived will mostly include.... and get this.... evangelicals. Evangelicals who have lost there way.
So it wouldn't be unlike a god to use Donald Trump in testing his people i.e. evangelicals. God has done this throughout Christian history.
God is testing Rick Perry because sometimes god gets distracted and creates an imbecile like Rick Perry. And thus the necessary testing.

When god allows the nutcase to rise to such high authority as have Donald Trump and every republican that surrounds him, well... you know the end is near. :oops:
As a Catholic-raised Agnostic who read Milton's "Paradise Lost", I congratulate you on your sense of things.

An appreciation of Milton and his contemporaries makes it easy for me to embrace the superstitious mythology of my youth. I mean -- when the guy in the White House seems like a cookie-cutter replication of the villain in an "Omen" film, what else are you going to think?

Same with another malignant narcissist from the 20th century -- Oswald's "handler" David Atlee Phillips. He was born on Halloween, and often joked that he was "born to be a spook" -- comic reference to his CIA career. I don't blame the CIA; it wasn't a "conspiracy-a-go-go" and they wouldn't open up their own investigation if LHO had been one of the 2,000 marines trained for infiltration -- they'd tell themselves "sources and methods" with lives at risk.

But I keep thinking that Phillips young and old photos show him resembling the younger and older Trump. While they were both living before Phillips death in 1988, one still wonders who was possessed by What. What was Trump doing in 1988, anyway?

Since we're at climatological risk with energy depletion for an End of Times, it all makes too much sense.

But it can't be easily proven. How can you scientifically prove anything about the Supernatural? That's why the Evangelicals have fallen for it with this "Chosen One" crap. My best recommendation: Lock him up like they did the possessed Father Karas in the Exorcist sequel. Then, we won't have to worry so much about it.