Trump, in a rare moment lets the truth slip out

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
That's so Trump. Mueller came out and said so yesterday that even Trump got it, not as if he'll do anything to prevent Russia from helping him get reelected. We may even encourage him to do just that by inaction.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
And he did nothing to stop them the first time. He was warned by the FBI Russians will try to infiltrate yet his campaign took meetings with them to get dirt.

At a minimum Trump cooperated with the Russians

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Trump is a slow learner. It has taken him quite a long time to realize that he really can shoot somebody on 5th Ave and his supporters won't care. The money mafia that runs this country has spent billions of dollars herding them into an altered reality state that makes them terrified of any who seem different than them. One need only read a few threads on this forum to realize that there are millions of people out there who have never really learned to think critically. They just justify what they feel and that is a programmed script. It is sheep who use terms like black sheep. Sadly, evil and brain dead are sort of the same thing.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Jan 25, 2011
Don't worry he clarified in his presser this morning that only he got himself elected and Russia did not provide any help in any way.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
He's trickle-truthing his supporters.

Just like a cheater trickles truth out, oh honey, I didn't cheat on you, trust me, well we may have made out, but nothing else happened I swear, well I may have sucked him off but we didn't have sex because I would never do that to you, well, we actually did have sex, but it was only because he came on to me and I feel really bad about it which is why I'm telling you about it now on my own, see how truthful I am, that's all that matters after all and I feel like our relationship is on a really solid foundation and we can totally get past this.

You know how Trumpsters call everybody else cucks? They're projecting, always have been...

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Shocker. This guy...
882f597582594cc3a84d4d1db6f58a05.gif

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
The Dems need to campaign on Make Russia Great Again, sending all our nukes to Russia and dismantling our army to appease Putin.

Then watch how much help Trumpy gets vs the Dem nominee!

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump - “I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected,”

Just an hour later, though, he told reporters that Russia didn’t have anything to do with helping him win, contradicting his own tweet.

Trump - “I got me elected. Russia didn’t help me at all,”

Sounds like the Bart Simpson defense: "I didn't do it... nobody saw me do it.... you can't prove a thing!"

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
He just misspoke, he doesn’t know the meaning of words so it’s really unfair to hold him accountable for what he says.

Yeah...the tweet was a Freudian slip. He knows Russia helped him get elected, and he forgot that he isn't supposed to say that out loud.

Mar 11, 2004
The Dems need to campaign on Make Russia Great Again, sending all our nukes to Russia and dismantling our army to appease Putin.

Then watch how much help Trumpy gets vs the Dem nominee!

You have it wrong. They should put out "MARA" (Make American Russian Again), and then on the back it should have how many days Turmp spent at Mar-a-Lago and how much taxpayer money he spent doing so.

Maybe MakeAmericaRussia-As-Let'sAllGoOrange?

The saddest part is I bet if you put out MARA stuff in Alaska, the conservatives would probably seriously push for it.

Mar 11, 2004
Yeah...the tweet was a Freudian slip. He knows Russia helped him get elected, and he forgot that he isn't supposed to say that out loud.

While true, I think it serves as a test. He's talked about how he could commit criminal acts and his supporters wouldn't just turn a blind eye but cheer him on for it. This is a dogwhistle "I did that thing, let's see if you're really faithful/loyal to me." As he consistently has and his base keeps supporting him unconditionally.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
So what's the point of debating him? It just makes the person debating him look like an idiot!
Yea, screw boycotting Fox. How about boycotting Trump. There really is no point in having a debate with him.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Yea, screw boycotting Fox. How about boycotting Trump. There really is no point in having a debate with him.
If I were the Democratic nominee I'd demand real-time fact checking for the debates...buzz, that was a lie Mr President to almost every answer he gives.

Mar 11, 2004
So what's the point of debating him? It just makes the person debating him look like an idiot!

Which is exactly why they do it and why its made people like that more effective. They absolutely know this, which is why they push "teach the controversy" and other shit. They know that if they can get people to give them a voice, it amplifies it automatically. That's why white supremacists seed their rhetoric in memes and shit, because even if its viewed as a joke, it still normalizes it. Its why assclowns like Ben Shapiro and Richard Spencer pull their shenanigans and then try and frame everything as who "pwned" the other in a debate and stupid shit like that.

Don't "debate" them. Refute the claims in the lies with facts and logic without even addressing the shitstirring idiots pushing it and move on. I'm guilty of it as well (which is why people should chide me when I do it), but wasting time on the persons trying to spread the lies (especially if they just try and keep saying the same ones over and over) just wastes your own time. And that's intentional on their part.

Now, in personal settings (i.e. normal everyday situations with people you're interacting with, be it friends, family, coworkers, or even just random other people), do the opposite, address the person, but still use facts and logic and don't get pulled into silly arguing that goes nowhere.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Now, in personal settings (i.e. normal everyday situations with people you're interacting with, be it friends, family, coworkers, or even just random other people), do the opposite, address the person, but still use facts and logic and don't get pulled into silly arguing that goes nowhere.

Ha ha ha..

You mean people who Trump is the best president since Lincoln? Or the ones who say this is America and they're not gonna allow a black guy to be incharge.. if you want to get ahead follow the white guy!

Both are real examples of people I know.

Last edited: