Trump, Ford, "good bloodlines", aka. Trump is racist: evidence #6003478

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

"Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’ "
Racist much? The color of your skin determines whom you vote for according the Biden.

Such a cute little feigned outrage dance. The vast majority of black people probably chuckled (it was a joke, son) & said "Ain't it the truth."

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Don't fool yourself into thinking that Biden is nothing more than a "ignorant racist". He has said so many things to belittle minorities that it can't be an accident. He is either too stupid on his word choices or he doesn't care what he says. The Democrats are anything but the party of the rich and like nothing more than taking advantage of anyone that they can. Liberals seem to get free passes on being overt racists because they call others racists.

- Ok, let's say Biden is a "racist" racist. Then what? There are no viable third parties in the US and the GOP is currently lead by a guy that can also be described as "said so many things to belittle minorities that it can't be an accident. He is either too stupid on his word choices or he doesn't care what he says".

The GOP is also "the party of the rich and like nothing more than taking advantage of anyone that they can".

Your post has opened my eyes to the truth: I'm going to start blaming Donald Trump and the GOP for forcing me into the impossible choice of voting for a Racist.

If Donald Trump was less of a racist that belittled minorities, or maybe at least was less stupid or cared more about what he said, I might have voted for him. If nothing else, if the GOP was not also the party of the rich who like nothing more than taking advantage of anyone they can, maybe I would have voted for their candidate warts and all.

If Trump and the GOP had done more to competently counter the deep state and prevent the massive successes the deep state has had in destroying our economy, that China and 5G have had in spreading the 'Rona, I might have voted for him.

Unfortunately for Donald Trump, I respect competence, and the Deep State has proven competent. I will vote for the deep state candidate. I'm with Deep State Joe.

The GOP is forcing me to vote for a Deep State Racist folks.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
- Ok, let's say Biden is a "racist" racist. Then what? There are no viable third parties in the US and the GOP is currently lead by a guy that can also be described as "said so many things to belittle minorities that it can't be an accident. He is either too stupid on his word choices or he doesn't care what he says".

The GOP is also "the party of the rich and like nothing more than taking advantage of anyone that they can".

Your post has opened my eyes to the truth: I'm going to start blaming Donald Trump and the GOP for forcing me into the impossible choice of voting for a Racist.

If Donald Trump was less of a racist that belittled minorities, or maybe at least was less stupid or cared more about what he said, I might have voted for him. If nothing else, if the GOP was not also the party of the rich who like nothing more than taking advantage of anyone they can, maybe I would have voted for their candidate warts and all.

If Trump and the GOP had done more to competently counter the deep state and prevent the massive successes the deep state has had in destroying our economy, that China and 5G have had in spreading the 'Rona, I might have voted for him.

Unfortunately for Donald Trump, I respect competence, and the Deep State has proven competent. I will vote for the deep state candidate. I'm with Deep State Joe.

The GOP is forcing me to vote for a Deep State Racist folks.
Brandon won`t answer you! His only goal when he comments in a thread is to crap on the thread so as to make the thread smelly! Brandon along with taj and Atrues and a few others are just doing their handlers business!!

Reactions: Meghan54

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So, uhh, "If you believe in that stuff" is just a different version of "some people are saying", right?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Henry Ford, whatever his accomplishments, was a crap human being. He was admired by Hitler, and the admiration was mutual. Time to end the cult of personality of this man.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

"Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’ "
Racist much? The color of your skin determines whom you vote for according the Biden.

oh the purity test. poor poor taj. mad that his racism and his racist president is walking into a noodle fight with a dude that has long said stupid things.

racists are racists. You're their king. No one give a fuck what you say, quisling.

Reactions: Meghan54

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Person who fantasizes about killing people (blindly with no knowledge of who might be in the tunnel) with hand grenades says what?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
This registered at about a .5 out of 10 for abhorrent things trump says, for me anyway.