Trump Family has aspiration on controlling the GOP

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Honestly, assuming he is alive and/or not a convicted felon in 2024, I expect Trump to run again but it will not be under the GOP banner. There will be a new "viable" third party of Trumpsters vying for political appointments. The GOP will more or less be reverted to what they were (with a sprinkling of Tea Party and Trump Party ethos) and the Democrats will still be their own worst enemy

The TRUMP party. Scary.

Terrible Racist Unqualified Misogynistic President

(full disclosure, this acronym was borrowed)

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I was thinking about this post last night...

As I previously stated, I do believe that Trump and his family/ilk are still going to be running for political offices in the near and distant future (hopefully not). We have to remember all the QAnon bullshit that people are BELIEVING. There are elected official(s) right now in Washington (not to mention I'm guessing many local and state positions) that believe in some of this shit. This is where we're at and the Trump regime will ride that as long as they can. We are in DEEP shit.