Trump ends interview over questions on wiretapping lie

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Now now DSF, you're projecting again. As I said in the first line of my post (that you conveniently ignored), if you want to parse how adamant a denial is of something you called 'horseshit' I'm not interested.
Seems like DSF is the only one who needed to be "educated" about Fox News.

Nov 30, 2006
Now now DSF, you're projecting again. As I said in the first line of my post (that you conveniently ignored), if you want to parse how adamant a denial is of something you called 'horseshit' I'm not interested.
Asking for evidence supporting an assertion is not even close to the same thing as adamantly denying an assertion. This is not merely parsing words...it's a dishonest representation of what was actually said...and it's called lying.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Read the comments on the youtube video:

These people are the true enemies of the State right now. I will shed no tears if they are all rounded up and put in camps... Including the fucktards that post here. Start with them...

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Asking for evidence supporting an assertion is not even close to the same thing as adamantly denying an assertion. This is not merely parsing words...it's a dishonest representation of what was actually said...and it's called lying.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I always find it interesting how the most consistently dishonest people on here are the ones always accusing others of lying. Why do you think that is?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Whatever you need to tell yourself. I always find it interesting how the most consistently dishonest people on here are the ones always accusing others of lying. Why do you think that is?
19iiv1.jpg