Trump Dr visit *Now with new VA Appointee*

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
Found these to be humorous.....

AAuPiLl.img

AAuR7lk.img

AAuPrTd.img
awesome

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
I'm seeing Tide Pods all over the internet now. 4chan has outdone itself.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
True, it would be, but in reality, Trump could, with just a suggestion, end that MD's military career. And since it seems the MD is a career officer, and the politics of promotion/job security can sometimes overcome objections to fudging a press conference's content.

Quite a stretch.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Now some people are saying that Obama has been lying about his height. If he was lying, he'd be lying and making himself shorter. No one does that. Obama is so devious he is trying to make Trump look shorter.

Feb 4, 2009
Now some people are saying that Obama has been lying about his height. If he was lying, he'd be lying and making himself shorter. No one does that. Obama is so devious he is trying to make Trump look shorter.

Duh, Obama wears women's heels

Jul 9, 2009
It's also quite a stretch to believe the Drs. measurements of height and weight. Something just isn't right and that is very odd in this circumstance.
You know absolutely shit about his height and weight, not shit. How the hell could you personally know anything? Pictures on the internet? Comments on a forum? A few YouTube clips? Yet you are questioning the integrity of a medical doctor that personally knows and examined the President with nothing more than innuendo and rumor? Got it.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
You know absolutely shit about his height and weight, not shit. How the hell could you personally know anything? Pictures on the internet? Comments on a forum? A few YouTube clips? Yet you are questioning the integrity of a medical doctor that personally knows and examined the President with nothing more than innuendo and rumor? Got it.
Agreed. None of this is fact just suspicion.

However, it's not baseless suspicion... you can look at something and say "hey this doesn't add up".

Also trump is technically that guy's boss and we know that trump is strangely very narcissistic, vain, and thin skinned for a guy in his position... If the president asked you to lie about something relatively minor and unimportant on TV, wouldn't you particularly if you knew that only you would ever know the truth?

Nov 25, 2013
Hail Trump!

Reactions: ch33zw1z

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Oh yeah every single photographer that took pictures of Trump with Obama or Clinton photo-shopped the pictures so Trump could look shorter knowing it would come into play years later. Oh yeah and somehow Trump as a grown adult grew 1 inch since his NY drivers license. Did you know we also have 2 moons orbiting the Earth? You are a piece of work. I know how Trump won the election. Stupid people.
736126aae287e00520f883107a842200--bugs-bunny.jpg

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Agreed. None of this is fact just suspicion.

However, it's not baseless suspicion... you can look at something and say "hey this doesn't add up".

Also trump is technically that guy's boss and we know that trump is strangely very narcissistic, vain, and thin skinned for a guy in his position... If the president asked you to lie about something relatively minor and unimportant on TV, wouldn't you particularly if you knew that only you would ever know the truth?
No. But then I won't lie for anyone. I rarely ever lie for myself and when I do I wind up telling on myself almost within the same breath.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
So everyone thinks Trump is a fat-ass. Ok, he is fat. Now what? We get to invoke the 25th? The MSM gets to run 10000 stories about how fat and disgusting Trump is while telling us not to fat shame 300lb female "models"? I can't wait to find out where the elliptical machine is kept in the WH.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So everyone thinks Trump is a fat-ass. Ok, he is fat. Now what? We get to invoke the 25th? The MSM gets to run 10000 stories about how fat and disgusting Trump is while telling us not to fat shame 300lb female "models"? I can't wait to find out where the elliptical machine is kept in the WH.
Its not fat shaming its lie shaming

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005

No we get to say with confidence that the President of the United States is not to be trusted.

Jul 9, 2009
Oh yeah every single photographer that took pictures of Trump with Obama or Clinton photo-shopped the pictures so Trump could look shorter knowing it would come into play years later. Oh yeah and somehow Trump as a grown adult grew 1 inch since his NY drivers license. Did you know we also have 2 moons orbiting the Earth? You are a piece of work. I know how Trump won the election. Stupid people.
736126aae287e00520f883107a842200--bugs-bunny.jpg
Was he standing in front of a height chart? Was he or someone else wearing shoes? Did he have shoes on when his height was last measured? You don't know do you? Yet you feel qualified to call a medical doctor a liar. You're the moron.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Was he standing in front of a height chart? Was he or someone else wearing shoes? Did he have shoes on when his height was last measured? You don't know do you? Yet you feel qualified to call a medical doctor a liar. You're the moron.

Oh water boy, have some more water for you carry.

Right away sir!

Such a good waterboy tajbot is.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Not about him being fat. About him constantly exaggerating or telling clear falsehoods about himself. So many of these exaggerations and falsehoods are absolutely inconsequential on their own and yet he continually makes and defends them in extreme ways. Why?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Oh my bad, you are blind and stupid. That's why you think Obama would wear heels 2-3 inches over the standard dress shoe heel height.
8316d85fe53045e3b84d42a460f24b44.jpg