Trump Dr visit *Now with new VA Appointee*

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Awww, are the Progressheviks now trying to fat shame someone?

Lol. Obama and Clinton's political enemies regularly assert that they have people murdered (for a variety of reasons), but pointing out that Dump is heavier than his stated weight is waaaayyy over the top.

Rightie pearl-clutching never fails to amuse me.

Reactions: Younigue

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Lol. Obama and Clinton's political enemies regularly assert that they have people murdered (for a variety of reasons), but pointing out that Dump is heavier than his stated weight is waaaayyy over the top.

Rightie pearl-clutching never fails to amuse me.

Are you saying RADM Ronny Jackson is lying?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
My eyes tell me the 6'1" Obama is slightly taller then Trump. Also when Dr. Jackson first released a statement(last week) that Trump was in excellent health his name was misspelled. I doubt Dr. Jackson or his office would spell it "Ronnie". Someone else is intervening.

What do your eyes tell you?

Reactions: gradoman

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
My eyes tell me the 6'1" Obama is slightly taller then Trump. Also when Dr. Jackson first released a statement(last week) that Trump was in excellent health his name was misspelled. I doubt Dr. Jackson or his office would spell it "Ronnie". Someone else is intervening.

What do your eyes tell you?

Trumpublican eyes are only as good as Trump wants them to be. Poor blind Mother Effers!

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
For a man that measured 6'2" in his thirties, most usually shrink an inch in forty years not gain. Emperor's clothes strikes again?

edit: Maybe they could not find a Russian double of the proper height? Could explain his language problems, think in one and have to translate to another.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
What is going to be really interesting to watch is that “mental fitness” is now going to be defined in some tweetstorm as the lowest bar of “not having Alzheimer’s or Dementia” instead of the more reasonable expectation that the President does not have rather severe personality disorders such as Bigotry, Narcissism, Misogyny, Ignorance and Perpetual lying to name a few. Doesn't look like they screened him for any of that.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
That's not 235lbs 6'3".
vpl-1498166720-640x555.jpg

Maybe 6'1" 270lbs.

Reactions: FIVR

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
There must be a way to trick Trump into walking onto a scale. Americans have a right to know the true weight of their President.

My guess is he's about 6' 1" and 285lbs

Reactions: HomerJS

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004

I suppose it's conceivable that the "best genes" of Stable Genius give him a far lower body density than normal and enable him to occupy the volume of a 350 pound man while weighing over a hundred pounds less. They also enable his height to continue increasing well into his 70's. He's like one of the X-men, but his superpower is awesomeness!

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
That's not 235lbs 6'3".
vpl-1498166720-640x555.jpg

Maybe 6'1" 270lbs.

Obviously the feed store scales were broken.,,,

I'm assuming the doctor asks him "What is your height and weight?" and he answers. The doctor then writes down his answers.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Obviously the feed store scales were broken.,,,

I'm assuming the doctor asks him "What is your height and weight?" and he answers. The doctor then writes down his answers.
That's exactly how it went.

How's your cholesterol? Taking pills for it so excellent!
How's your sight? Better than any other 71 year old sight!
How's your mental health? Stable genius!
Weight? Before I answer, on an unrelated matter what should a 6'1" man weigh and if his body weight and height are within acceptable awesome range where should I be... I mean a hypothetical person be? Doctor: wha wha wha wha wha. Trump: So what you're saying is if I say I'm taller and weigh less, i'm awesome? Done. To get back to your question I'm 6'3 and weigh ONLY 239 pounds. Nailed it!

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
That's exactly how it went.

How's your cholesterol? Taking pills for it so excellent!
How's your sight? Better than any other 71 year old sight!
How's your mental health? Stable genius!
Weight? Before I answer, on an unrelated matter what should a 6'1" man weigh and if his body weight and height are within acceptable awesome range where should I be... I mean a hypothetical person be? Doctor: wha wha wha wha wha. Trump: So what you're saying is if I say I'm taller and weigh less, i'm awesome? Done. To get back to your question I'm 6'3 and weigh ONLY 239 pounds. Nailed it!
You left out...
Trump: I want you to give me this mental test I have the answers for.
Doctor: Ok, you scored perfect.
Trump: Perfect is one of my best qualities.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
While I certainly believe it's such a trivial thing to be arguing... it's yet so telling that it's being falsified.
I'm 6'2" and weigh more than Trump's reported weight. He's WAY fatter than I am. It's just such bullshit which emphasizes the fact that if they are lying about his weight, what else are they (attempting to) bullshit us on?

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
While I certainly believe it's such a trivial thing to be arguing... it's yet so telling that it's being falsified.
I'm 6'2" and weigh more than Trump's reported weight. He's WAY fatter than I am. It's just such bullshit which emphasizes the fact that if they are lying about his weight, what else are they (attempting to) bullshit us on?
For sure. I don't view this as a separate thing. It's just another reason among a billion to distrust and loath this lying, corrupt, traitorous, waste of skin.

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Fun fact: the Navy doctor who spoke today was appointed by Obama!
Say, if the doctor is in the Navy, and Trump is Commander in Chief, can't Trump order the doctor to tell the public whatever he wants?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
LOL. What a fool offering 100K for Trump to weigh himself.
This guy clearly has FU money.

The bigger fools are those poorer people who donated to his campaign to put him in office so he can use that office to enrich his businesses

NL5

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2003
My eyes tell me the 6'1" Obama is slightly taller then Trump.

This.

I just looked at dozens of photos of them standing together, and if anything, Obama is a hair taller. Trump is closer to 6 foot, and closer to 275 or so. Even accounting for the fact that fat is lighter than muscle...

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Say, if the doctor is in the Navy, and Trump is Commander in Chief, can't Trump order the doctor to tell the public whatever he wants?
Well if he's a good doctor, no. But he's clearly not. I suspect he was once upon a time, say... Pre Trump.