Trump, Don Jr, Giuliani & Fox Circulating Doctored Video of Pelosi edited and slowed down to make her sound confused and drunk.

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
The most pathetic thing about this editing. Why? Pelosi talks like a stroke\dementia patient most of the time. No need to doctor anything. Just let her speak.

You really have not been around any stroke or dementia patients, huh?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The most pathetic thing about this editing. Why? Pelosi talks like a stroke\dementia patient most of the time. No need to doctor anything. Just let her speak.

It's funny you think it's the most pathetic thing about the situation.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
You really have not been around any stroke or dementia patients, huh?

Maybe he's confusing her with Susan Collins.

I just think it's funny to hear the party of Dubya and Trump suddenly act like speech and the mental command of it matters.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Maybe he's confusing her with Susan Collins.

I just think it's funny to hear the party of Dubya and Trump suddenly act like speech and the mental command of it matters.
She definately has a tremer. My uncle looked like he was always agreeing with everything said by a mild nodding tremer.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
She definately has a tremer. My uncle looked like he was always agreeing with everything said by a mild nodding tremer.

She's almost 80 years old. I can only hope that when I reach that age I'm as spry as her.