Trump dismisses need for impeachment advisers: 'I'm the team'

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
"Here's the thing. I don't have teams, everyone's talking about teams," Trump said. "I'm the team."

Wow. This may just be easier than we thought...

The irony, is, he idiocracies it. He's so blazingly stupid and blatant it's almost impossible to tell if it's bad intentions or just stupidity.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
"Here's the thing. I don't have teams, everyone's talking about teams," Trump said. "I'm the team."

The irony, is, he idiocracies it. He's so blazingly stupid and blatant it's almost impossible to tell if it's bad intentions or just stupidity.

Dunning–Kruger comes to mind.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

This just came in from one of my Twitter followers:

"Just overheard a conversation between my two kids.

They're arguing about who ate the cupcakes I just bought yesterday...

Z: You ate them. I saw you.

B: No, I did not!

Z: Yes, you did. I watched you do it.. You're acting like a Trump supporter right now.

My work here is done. " :D

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Hey, if Trump thinks he is all he needs to "get things done" why should any Democrat refuse him the opportunity, seeing as if time and again, Trump has been his own worst enemy. His own party leadership knows this yet all they can do about it is make lame ass excuses for him that any person with half a brain can see those for what they are.

How his supporters are handling Trump's self-destructive behavior? Enamor themselves and become even more protective of him. I can see a parent being overly protective of their child if the child "is different from the norm", but being more protective of Trump because he and Mulvaney freely admits there was quid pro quo in the Ukraine scam and then have his supporters take a stance that defies those blatantly obvious admissions is well beyond the pale.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Not only that but John Kelly warned him not to hire yes men or he'd be impeached.

"Trump weighed in Saturday on Kelly's interview with the Washington Examiner, saying in a statement to CNN, "
John Kelly never said that, he never said anything like that. If he would have said that I would have thrown him
out of the office. He just wants to come back into the action like everybody else does." "

Right! :rolleyes:
Kelly wants to come back in and work again for a sleazy slimeball who won't listen to anyone, anyway.
Ha ha ha ha. What a effing liar.

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD and Amused

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Not only that but John Kelly warned him not to hire yes men or he'd be impeached.

Even Kelly tries to defend the toddler in chief and blames himself. Trump messes with their minds. I loved this bit of absolute suckage-

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."
Sounds like a quote she ripped off from one of Lil Kim's advisors.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Sounds like a quote she ripped off from one of Lil Kim's advisors.
"unequipped to handle the genius of our great President "
I mean can she even look at what she said and not cringe?
These quotes will come back to haunt her when she has to apply for a real job,
when this ship sinks.
Would you hire anyone who talks like this? Damn, that just embarrassing and wrong on
so many levels.

This is Baghdad Bob level stuff.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
You can`t make this stuff up!!
I heard the Onion filed for bankruptcy...

Trump weighed in Saturday on Kelly's interview with the Washington Examiner, saying in a statement to CNN, "John Kelly never said that, he never said anything like that. If he would have said that I would have thrown him out of the office. He just wants to come back into the action like everybody else does."

.... I cannot tell what is real reporting anymore. It's so far beyond. I would have figured the President's words were satire. But Grisham? Those comments are straight from the DPRK.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I would bet you that eventually Grisham will regret she ever opened her fraking mouth!!
Plus who is she to think that she is capable of assessing John Kelly??

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
No team? Well golly Mr. Trump, that'll learn those fake news lovers.

You know what? You should go all out, like a winner. Represent yourself in all future legal proceedings. You don't need any shysters getting in the way of your tremendous words, you are a very stable genius after all. You got this.

Feb 4, 2009
My favorite quote from this affair.
**Not The Onion**

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I would bet you that eventually Grisham will regret she ever opened her fraking mouth!!
Plus who is she to think that she is capable of assessing John Kelly??

Shush, you! She's pretending to be a devout worshipper of our Divine Leader. Or maybe she is. I figure Trump will put the GOP through Hell trying to defend him. If you think it's rough today, just wait until tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: DarthKyrie