Trump Cuts Funding To U.N. by 25% ($285M) After Israel Vote

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
China does some horrendous shit. What they did in tibet was a appalling. They don't allow religion unless the party controls it and no one did anything about their hostile take over of Buddhism.

What is the world going to do? The UN is a front for human trafficking. Maybe the US could put unilateral sanctions on china? It's not likely though is it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So, uhh, the UN engages in human trafficking? Really?
Of course not, there's no corruption anyplace in the United Nations and never has been, it's all just a rumor by a vast right wing conspiracy of course.
Strawman often?
You ask and i'll answer and provide links. Go whine about it to someone else or next time don't ask.

Speaking of links-

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/human-trafficking/index.html

If you read that, you'll know more about human trafficking & the UN than Trump ever will.

No matter how childishly absurd or egotistically chickenshit Trump becomes you'll be right there to excuse & duh-vert.

Besides that, it's perfectly obvious to Trumpsters that the UN will be better able to counter human trafficking with less money. It follows along the same logic that cuts to medicare will make it more efficient.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017

You are like a bastion of justice. Shining the light of Breitbart and other far right crackpot Web sites into the dark corners of communism/liberalism. You don't even realise how much you are wasting your time but you must spread the good word.

Of throwing hand grenades into tunnels filled with Mexican children.

EDIT: I guess what I am trying to say here tajy is outside of yourself and the other crackpots no one actually gives a shit about what UN personel do. That's an internal problem. Anyway they are all innocent until convicted in a court of law.

For the rest of the world the UN is still how we get shit done. It's better than nothing. Right?

Reactions: cytg111
Jul 9, 2009
You are like a bastion of justice. Shining the light of Breitbart and other far right crackpot Web sites into the dark corners of communism/liberalism. You don't even realise how much you are wasting your time but you must spread the good word.

Of throwing hand grenades into tunnels filled with Mexican children.

EDIT: I guess what I am trying to say here tajy is outside of yourself and the other crackpots no one actually gives a shit about what UN personel do. That's an internal problem. Anyway they are all innocent until convicted in a court of law.

For the rest of the world the UN is still how we get shit done. It's better than nothing. Right?
Let's see, the NY Times, Bloomberg and Human Rights Watch .org ? Doesn't sound like Breitbart. and btw i'm politely responding to a faux aussie sockpuppet, right Sheik ?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Poor Taj. When he can't really defend Trump's rationale in the recent fracas with the UN he's left with only one thing to do- attack the UN for entirely peripheral reasons. Cuz he's big on human rights, other than for the Pals, of course. Dropping grenades into border tunnels is nothing compared to the way Bibi & the IDF deal with those people. So let's fulfill one of their fondest wishes & move our Embassy to Jerusalem to endorse the way they do things.