Trump crushes French President Macron

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
972114.jpg

tiny hands is still pissed at the squeeze

Reactions: UNCjigga

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's kind of hilarious that Slow can lie about not supporting us-above-everyone-else nationalism in one thread while posting about Trump "crushing" the leader of an allied nation (this claim also being based on a lie) in another. The utter lack of basic consistency and self-awareness is amusing.

Reactions: Meghan54

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
It's kind of hilarious that Slow can lie about not supporting us-above-everyone-else nationalism in one thread while posting about Trump "crushing" the leader of an allied nation (this claim also being based on a lie) in another. The utter lack of basic consistency and self-awareness is amusing.

Do you think he is just trolling?

obidamnkenobi

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2010
"Emmanuel Macron suggests building its own army to protect Europe against the U.S., China and Russia. But it was Germany in World Wars One & Two - How did that work out for France?"

Dafuq does this mean? Can some Trump-cultist decode this garbled nonsense. Who was germany? France was germany? How? And protect Europe against the US? Is he suggesting attacking?? And btw france lost more men in a month of WWI than the US has in all it's wars ever, disparaging that is a phenomenally low blow.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
"Emmanuel Macron suggests building its own army to protect Europe against the U.S., China and Russia. But it was Germany in World Wars One & Two - How did that work out for France?"

Dafuq does this mean? Can some Trump-cultist decode this garbled nonsense. Who was germany? France was germany? How? And protect Europe against the US? Is he suggesting attacking?? And btw france lost more men in a month of WWI than the US has in all it's wars ever, disparaging that is a phenomenally low blow.

Closest thing I can translate that to is that France is thinking of building their own army to defend against the new triple Axis. However, back in WWI and WWII it was Germany that was the Axis enemy. They had their own army and failed miserably, didn't work out well for France.

obidamnkenobi

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2010
Closest thing I can translate that to is that France is thinking of building their own army to defend against the new triple Axis. However, back in WWI and WWII it was Germany that was the Axis enemy. They had their own army and failed miserably, didn't work out well for France.

It didn't? I believe france was on the winning side of both world wars.. Seems to have done ok. They got help you say? (trump would say US, but it was russia who secured nazi defeat). Yeah, through long diplomacy and friendship with other countries, and not being a dick. Maybe an idea worth trying.. And it was just the same way France helped US win it's war of independence and civil war.. oh..

Also, disparaging the horrendous sacrifice of france in WWI stopping and holding off germany for years, so the US could show up and "win", as well as years of partisan resistance against the nazis as just "france loosing" betrays a amazing historic ignorance that should embarrass a high-schooler.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
For me personally? Entertainment derived from reading his dumb shit and ridiculing him, can't answer for anyone else.

Then I advise you to seek help. If you derive pleasure from attacking people then you might have some issues you should work though. Sounds like you are unhappy from your position in life and you are lashing out at people to fill a void.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
Then I advise you to seek help. If you derive pleasure from attacking people then you might have some issues you should work though. Sounds like you are unhappy from your position in life and you are lashing out at people to fill a void.

Thanks for the advice mr armchair psychologist. I have been lucky enough so that my position in life is just fine.

I just find hateful pieces of shit like slowspyder repulsive and since there's no way to reach them or change their minds I do the next best thing, laugh at them. Watching people make fools of themselves has been a staple of comedy since time immemorial.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
SS, you are dependably wrong.

I'll say it again, any thread started by SlowSpyder or Imported_Taj_Mahal is worth ignoring.
I'm outta here, thread unsubscribed...

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Thanks for the advice mr armchair psychologist. I have been lucky enough so that my position in life is just fine.

I just find hateful pieces of shit like slowspyder repulsive and since there's no way to reach them or change their minds I do the next best thing, laugh at them. Watching people make fools of themselves has been a staple of comedy since time immemorial.

You only laugh at him? I'm pretty sure that is not true.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I agree, he can sometimes be too thin skinned and magnify issues. That said, the up side of him thus far so very much outweighs the down side.

You still haven't listed a single upside that is couched in actual metrics. everything is feels with you, and every single one of them are "based on shit Trump says," when you actually take the time to investigate and realize that none of his ridiculous Executive Orders have actually led to any kind of policy that fundamentally exists.