Trump corruptions continues. G7 to he held at Trump property

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So far the only real dotards i've seen lately are Biden, Pelosi and Hillary.

Yeh, that's why Trump released the transcript of the Zelensky call that confirmed the whistle blower report. That's why he shared the ridiculous conspiracy theory about Crowdstrike, some rich Ukrainian, & "the server" with Zelensky, as well. .Because he's so smart, so together, so wonderful. If he were half as smart as he thinks he is he never would have suggested Doral in the first place. The man is losing it right before our eyes.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yeh, that's why Trump released the transcript of the Zelensky call that confirmed the whistle blower report. That's why he shared the ridiculous conspiracy theory about Crowdstrike, some rich Ukrainian, & "the server" with Zelensky, as well. .Because he's so smart, so together, so wonderful. If he were half as smart as he thinks he is he never would have suggested Doral in the first place. The man is losing it right before our eyes.

Come on now! It’s hard being a stable genius, you have to constantly keep finding new people who can keep up with you.

See the last chart;)

Reactions: Meghan54

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
unethical behavior aside, Doral is a dump even after the remodel. It would be an embarrassment for the US to have hosted the G7 there.

Reactions: Bitek
Jul 9, 2009
He didn't confirm the whistleblower with the Zelensky transcript, in fact he blew the so called whistleblower and his 2nd and 3rd hand lies out of the water.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
He didn't confirm the whistleblower with the Zelensky transcript, in fact he blew the so called whistleblower and his 2nd and 3rd hand lies out of the water.

Not true. Not even worth debating at this stage they are facts are easily searched for. Stop watching Fox News.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

The verified and undisputed facts are the exact opposite of what you just said. If you notice the GOP and Trump's attacks are on the "motivations and political leanings of the whistle blower" not on the substance of the complaint itself. This clearly indicates the compliant is accurate and they are left with trying to attack the source.

Now we have a whole thread on the complaint anyway care to comment on the G7 at a Trump property?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If by pump you mean wrinkled old raisin face, then yes, yes she does.
I'll clue you in pump refers to her shoe buried in Trump's ass.

Nancy would not place her lips on Trump's ass, she would have to knock you out of the way first.

Personal attacks will no longer be allowed in P&N.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BUTCH1 and Meghan54

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I'll clue you in pump refers to her shoe buried in Trump's ass.

Nancy would not place her lips on Trump's ass, she would have to knock you out of the way first.

Nancy wouldn't have a half a chance of doing that....his head is buried so far up Trump's rectum that Trump has to open his mouth so the "unnamed grenadier" can see and breathe.

Personal attacks will no longer be allowed in P&N.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 25, 2011
unethical behavior aside, Doral is a dump even after the remodel. It would be an embarrassment for the US to have hosted the G7 there.
I firmly believe this was Trump's way to do upgrades and have the tax payers pay for it. Doral isn't set up for this many heads of state and would have to be upgraded to accommodate. There's only 2 "presidential suites".

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I firmly believe this was Trump's way to do upgrades and have the tax payers pay for it. Doral isn't set up for this many heads of state and would have to be upgraded to accommodate. There's only 2 "presidential suites".

I am sure you are right. I don't think there are enough upgrades you can make to save the resort from the bland location that is Doral Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

The good news is Trump doesn't need one of those suites since he isn't even close to being "presidential". Do they have a junior executive suite? That might be more his speed.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
The official logo of the upcoming G7
EC_SlpSU8AMGbmK.jpg

I guess the Trump bed bugs bit too hard this time.