Trump complains about steak

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Liking Diet Coke is even worse than eating steaks well done with ketchup. That shit is so disgusting I can't even think of anything to compare Diet Coke to, only thing I can say about it is I have to spit it out if I take a swig.

The flavored variants that were around for a while were quite nice, but plain Diet Coke... no thanks. Coke Zero Sugar is so much better if you're going to cut calories. Although I am curious about that Diet Coke XTRA with flavors and added caffeine.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Liking Diet Coke is even worse than eating steaks well done with ketchup. That shit is so disgusting I can't even think of anything to compare Diet Coke to, only thing I can say about it is I have to spit it out if I take a swig.

Agreed. I do not like chemical sugar subs, or really sweeteners much either. Real sugar is the best. Now, I can handle hfcs in small amounts, but the chemic sweeteners are so gross I just don't even bother. Water, coffee, and occasionally some soda...usually ginger ale when I'm ill

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I thought it was because he is so paranoid about being poisoned. Which is why he eats fast food a lot.
Yes, and a germophobe.
The "ritual" to serve an entitled toddler his diet coke.

First discreetly offer Purell Hand sanitizer. Then open the bottle in his presence, with hands as far as possible from the cap when holding the bottle and the opener.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yes, and a germophobe.
The "ritual" to serve an entitled toddler his diet coke.

First discreetly offer Purell Hand sanitizer. Then open the bottle in his presence, with hands as far as possible from the cap when holding the bottle and the opener.

What baffles me is that this germophobe ignored mask wearing and managed to get COVID-19. You'd think someone terrified of getting sick from his Diet Coke would extrapolate that to the people around him.

Then again, Trump is the sort of man who stares directly at a solar eclipse after being explicitly told to avoid it. Basic logic isn't exactly his strong suit.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
What baffles me is that this germophobe ignored mask wearing and managed to get COVID-19. You'd think someone terrified of getting sick from his Diet Coke would extrapolate that to the people around him.

Then again, Trump is the sort of man who stares directly at a solar eclipse after being explicitly told to avoid it. Basic logic isn't exactly his strong suit.
Typical toddler behavior.

Reactions: Pohemi

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Typical toddler behavior.
Trump as toddler is about as complete a one word description as you could want. It explains SO much!

From Space Force to his constant tweeting to throwing a tantrum when he didn't win the election . . . so, so much! :p

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
  • Love
Reactions: Leeea and Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I wonder what kind of upbringing, role models, father figure you will have to have had to find this guy an "alpha male"... Its one of the weakest men I've ever seen

And then this grift on top ... and these "geeks" ravel in it... in him... Thats some fucked up brain tissue right there.

What the f...

"strong leaders" ... What the f.

Last edited:

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I mean he was the last POTUS! It's not like he's some random YouTube 'star'!
Presidents go down in history and get discussed for ever.

Because he likes Ketchup on his over done steak, Diet Coke, French Fries ... all those really important things.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I wonder what kind of upbringing, role models, father figure you will have to have had to find this guy an "alpha male"... Its one of the weakest men I've ever seen

And then this grift on top ... and these "geeks" ravel in it... in him... Thats some fucked up brain tissue right there.

"strong leaders" ... What the f.

Ravel?

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Especially here. Look at all the attention he gets even after he is out of office.
Look at all the attention you give your penis after you could no longer see it.
Do you have a point?
Or is that just another fucktard false-gotchya moment that you think makes you clever?
I just find it amusing that he is living inside so many heads.
As usual wrong again.
Where did you pull those percentages from?
You not liking what they say does not make them false.

Just shut the fuck up already, stupid c*nt.

Nov 8, 2012
@pcgeek11 like I said in previous threads, they are chasing the dragon. Always ready for their next hit of Trump.

Each hit never satisfies them. They keep cultivating and creating their own.... but ever hit is subpar to continue the craving.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Look at all the attention you give your penis after you could no longer see it.
Do you have a point?
Or is that just another fucktard false-gotchya moment that you think makes you clever?

You not liking what they say does not make them false.

Just shut the fuck up already, stupid c*nt.

No.
;)