Trump Complains About Not Having His Own National Holiday

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
We have no more room on Mt Rushmore for another face.
But Donald can just declare another of his infamous executive orders to have his face chiseled over Washington's face.
You know Trump wants to.
After all, trump can claim George had his turn, now its my turn.
Does anyone know where we can get some orange granite?
Trump should via executive order mandate that all portable outhouses have his image etched on the door......

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It is a lot easier to lift it up when there is no where to go but up. It is another thing to keep it going after they kept saying we're headed for recession, once the economy is already doing well, to lift it to even greater heights. The Trump tax breaks and his cutting of overly burdernsome regulations has spurred business activity and kept the bull market going strong.
You are a total babbling idiot! Trump has done nothing positive for our country! The only th9ing he has succeeded in doing is making a once great and proud nation a laughing stock by other countries!!

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
By the way, this is a troll title. Trump isn't demanding a holiday of his own. He's saying that the press treated Obama a lot better than they treat him, double standards.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
By the way, this is a troll title. Trump isn't demanding a holiday of his own. He's saying that the press treated Obama a lot better than they treat him, double standards.

Words have meaning. Inferences and implications may be outside of your language skills, and Trumps (which I seriously doubt), but words still carry meaning. maybe it's because i misplaced my Trump-word-salad-decoder-ring.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Words have meaning. Inferences and implications may be outside of your language skills, and Trumps (which I seriously doubt), but words still carry meaning. maybe it's because i misplaced my Trump-word-salad-decoder-ring.

The words you posted did not have meaning. Bunch of nonsense.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Obama did an ok job, press loved him, he won a Nobel prize for... what again? The country does only better yet under Trump and the media hates him. Jim Accosta follows him around like a little lost spoiled dog.
Hmmm. White House reporter follows the President.

Only in the mind of a Trump licker is that unusual.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I don't "blame" Obama, .....stuff.

of course you do. lol--why else would you:

--bring it up, in reference only to Obama
--use quotes, for no other reason than to directly point out that you are, in fact, blaming him because you don't agree with the definition of the word.

You are a fucking useless toolshed.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I don't know, I think it would be fun, if it entailed painting oneself orange, putting on a diaper, and yelling a bunch of crazy stuff.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
of course you do. lol--why else would you:

--bring it up, in reference only to Obama
--use quotes, for no other reason than to directly point out that you are, in fact, blaming him because you don't agree with the definition of the word.

You are a fucking useless toolshed.

everyone should have slow on ignore, let him yell at clouds

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
everyone should have slow on ignore, let him yell at clouds
Slow, like any other particularly gruesome accident, can sometimes be hard to ignore. Like, you know you should just look forward and get on your way, but it's so fascinatingly horrible that you wanna stop, observe, and sometimes try to help even if you know you can't fix it.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I don't know, I think it would be fun, if it entailed painting oneself orange, putting on a diaper, and yelling a bunch of crazy stuff.

Seems like you settled for at least 1 outta 3, but it's probably more like 2 outta 3.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'll regurgitate some liberal shit. Here is the liberal spin.

"American taxpayers paid over $90 billion more under Trump tax law"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amer...ore-to-irs-under-trump-tax-law-194900782.html

If you get beyond the misleading headline. What they should have said was that there was 93 billion more tax revenue even after the tax cut.

oh wait, but corporations were gifted that same $90 billion back in cuts!

so...essenitally nill when it comes to revenue.

Are you seriously accusing the honest people in this discussion of "spinning"? what the fuck is wrong with your brain, chump?

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I think every 4th of July parade should have that giant baby trump balloon and everyone can throw their feces at it.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Trump's deficits are lower than Obama's. Look at 2010, compare to 2018. It is not even that close.

10.16.18.png

I didn't go to college, and my knowledge of economics is fairly basic. But, I made plenty of bar graphs for projects in high school. To me it looks like every year since Trump's election shit has gotten worse. Yes, it was bad in 2010, and people in here explained to you why - which was easy for even a pleb like myself to understand. I guess every year since 2010 under Obama how it became less doesn't matter to you? It was on a positive trajectory until the year Trump became our POTUS. Then it started to get worse again. I don't have access to all the data to break down why, so I can't squarely place the blame on Donald. But I do know it's not definitely getting better, as you proclaimed in a previous post. Like I said, I might not understand economics well, but I understand when the farther a bar on a bar graph about $$$ goes downward is generally not a good thing. But he's doing a good job with our debt according to you? Maybe I need to go read an economics 101 book.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I didn't go to college, and my knowledge of economics is fairly basic. But, I made plenty of bar graphs for projects in high school. To me it looks like every year since Trump's election shit has gotten worse. Yes, it was bad in 2010, and people in here explained to you why - which was easy for even a pleb like myself to understand. I guess every year since 2010 under Obama how it became less doesn't matter to you? It was on a positive trajectory until the year Trump became our POTUS. Then it started to get worse again. I don't have access to all the data to break down why, so I can't squarely place the blame on Donald. But I do know it's not definitely getting better, as you proclaimed in a previous post. Like I said, I might not understand economics well, but I understand when the farther a bar on a bar graph about $$$ goes downward is generally not a good thing. But he's doing a good job with our debt according to you? Maybe I need to go read an economics 101 book.

You are reading that chart correctly there are just a few things that you need to remember if you are going to post in P&N.

1. Obama was president during 9/11 and he was too busy golfing.
2. Obama was president when Katrina struck and again he was golfing instead of taking care of business.
3. Obama was president during the financial collapse that led to the Great Recession. Again he was too busy golfing to actually do anything.
4. Obama is responsible for all of the debt of the United States because everybody knows that we didn't have a National Debt until he was elected.
5. Everything that has happened since Obama left office is Hillary's fault even thou Trump won the Presidency, the evil Dems made them vote for Trump.
6. Truth no longer matters it's all about your feels and opinions.

As long as you remember those 6 things you will be able to actually understand our more Conservative posters.

With that out of the way, I say welcome to ATP&N enjoy your stay and remember to keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times they may get ripped off by the rabid righties.

P.S. always remember that DarthKyrie is a sarcastic prick.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
The press treats Obama better because
1) he respects the press and understands the importance of journalism and democracy
2) obama actually accomplished stuff worth doing and didnt embarrass the country. I mean trump went to London and there were mass protests by people in freaking London. He won and the next day there were mass marches across the world (like in Spain women were marching against him in record numbers). These are not random, unexplained phenomena. The only thing I remember people protesting in regards to obama was the ACA and people love it now if you look at the polls.