Trump Caught Ilegally Terminating (through non-renewal) Another Veteran

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
This election is quickly turning into pick the criminal of your choice.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Yeah, figured bucky would be in here.

Couldn't mention him prior to showing up of course.

He's kind of like the kick dog of P&N, just keeps on yapping.

Last edited:

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I mean, he's not personally firing these guys and they're big organizations, so I don't really find this newsworthy.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Once publicized, this ought to hurt him, at least a bit, with the military vote. The military often swings Republican; so this isn't a case of "the only ones who care weren't going to vote for Trump in the first place." So, probably a net loss of votes.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
I think many did not read the article. I see nothing here.

The site - "Occupy Democrats" - really?

Article is BS. The guy wasn't fired. ( He wasn't hired.) That site can't even get their title correct?

In any case, Trump airlines would have had many veterans hired as pilots if the article is to be believed. It claims most airline pilots are reservists and veterans.

Lame hit piece.

Fern

Jan 25, 2011

Article is BS. The guy wasn't fired. ( He wasn't hired.) That site can't even get their title correct?

In any case, Trump airlines would have had many veterans hired as pilots if the article is to be believed. It claims most airline pilots are reservists and veterans.

Lame hit piece.

Fern

Not quite. He was on leave from Eastern when Trump bought the airline. Part of the deal was employment of existing personnel. The man was halfway through orders to attend a military course running 9 months and since he couldn't commence on the day the change happened they didn't extend the offer

Not quite as you make it sound.

Last edited:

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Not quite. He was on leave from Eastern when Trump bought the airline. Part of the deal was employment of existing personnel. The man was halfway through orders to attend a military course running 9 months and since he couldn't commence on the day the change happened they didn't extend the offer

Not quite as you make it sound.

I understand.

Simple fact is Trump didn't hire him. Purchase/sales agreement required those employed with previous owner to be hired by Trump air in accordance with senority etc. Some 200 or so were hired. The article doesn't even claim that everyone else was hired by Trump. So we can assume others were not.

The guy never worked for Trump airlines, thus he was never fired.

Fern

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009

I assume that everything they write is a lie and I'm right most of the time.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Yep, you're right all the time bucky.

Explains the amount of disdain the majority of posters have had for you for years perfectly.

But you're a good a good, good poster, and you're comments are huge.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Yep, you're right all the time bucky.

Explains the amount of disdain the majority of posters have had for you for years perfectly.

But you're a good a good, good poster, and you're comments are huge.
yuge.

Occupy Democrats is a hack source. They lie all the time. If you trust them as a credible source, great.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I understand.

Simple fact is Trump didn't hire him. Purchase/sales agreement required those employed with previous owner to be hired by Trump air in accordance with senority etc. Some 200 or so were hired. The article doesn't even claim that everyone else was hired by Trump. So we can assume others were not.

The guy never worked for Trump airlines, thus he was never fired.

Fern

Semantic dancing on the head of a pin. The Trump organization failed to fulfill their contractual obligations & the obligations of the law. When the guy left for training, he had a job. When he got back, his job was gone when it shouldn't have been. Thus, judgment was imposed.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Semantic dancing on the head of a pin. The Trump organization failed to fulfill their contractual obligations & the obligations of the law. When the guy left for training, he had a job. When he got back, his job was gone when it shouldn't have been. Thus, judgment was imposed.
Lies don't bother you if it helps your partisan interests. This is why you don't care about Hillary's lies about her emails.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
yuge.

Occupy Democrats is a hack source. They lie all the time. If you trust them as a credible source, great.

It's easy enough to verify the story. Google "trump charles beattie" & get back to us.

I already did.

Feb 16, 2005
Lies don't bother you if it helps your partisan interests. This is why you don't care about Hillary's lies about her emails.

NBGkwBAeBa-2.png

seriously bucky, get a new shtick, it's old