Trump calls Cruz a ....

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Agree. He says whatever he thinks will get him attention.

WRT Cruz, Trump (months ago) talked about Cruz being his running mate. Then he goes full birther on him. Then he flips out on him after Iowa. Then makes some noise about liking him again. We have enough odd personalities in DC; don't need someone with a possible multiple personality disorder. :)

Well, technically an audience member called Cruz a pussy, Trump just repeated it and "scolded" her for saying it (with a wink and a nudge).

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-waterboarding/

Entertaining guy, brilliant for getting the media to give him free publicity, but he shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency.

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
That's a terrible word, say it again. Okay you should never say that word.. let me say it for everyone.

Any other person would have probably just paraphrased her by saying that she said he's a coward, possibly indicating that stronger language was used.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
Agree. He says whatever he thinks will get him attention.

WRT Cruz, Trump (months ago) talked about Cruz being his running mate. Then he goes full birther on him. Then he flips out on him after Iowa. Then makes some noise about liking him again. We have enough odd personalities in DC; don't need someone with a possible multiple personality disorder. :)

Just like everyone that gets to know Cruz, Trump realized the guy was a total creepzoid. This is one flip flop I'll give him.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Just like everyone that gets to know Cruz, Trump realized the guy was a total creepzoid. This is one flip flop I'll give him.

I don't think that's it. He tried buddying up to Cruz because at that time, Cruz was the only one that wasn't attacking Trump. He was the only one to deflect all Trump-based questions at the debates and in the media (which was/is all of the questions) and publicly gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, Cruz was not really a contender then, sitting ~5th or 7th place. Now he is and so now Trump is on his ass.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think Turmp just tells people truths they are dying to hear. Most of us have been trained never to speak our of turn or say anything that might offend someone else so when Trump does it, it's like a breath of fresh air.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
I think Turmp just tells people truths they are dying to hear. Most of us have been trained never to speak our of turn or say anything that might offend someone else so when Trump does it, it's like a breath of fresh air.

In a movie or while watching Monday Night Raw, certainly not out of our president's mouth.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
In a movie or while watching Monday Night Raw, certainly not out of our president's mouth.

Think of me as a madman who became enlightened by destroying everything I held dear, and that in that delusionary state I have come to appreciate those not bound by everyday assumptions. Why not out of the mouth of our President. I used to know about pride, but now I'm a nobody. And look at all the shit we've seen in that office already. What more can we lose?

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
You know who else does that? 4 year-olds!

and Hitler

Have 4 kids, so totally agree.

And iirc, the 'word' came as a response to Trump's prompting about Cruz not joining Trump and promising to waterboard people.

And yes, I get that Trump is getting away with saying what some would like to say, but a presidential candidate needs to have some self-control and decorum.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Think of me as a madman who became enlightened by destroying everything I held dear, and that in that delusionary state I have come to appreciate those not bound by everyday assumptions. Why not out of the mouth of our President. I used to know about pride, but now I'm a nobody. And look at all the shit we've seen in that office already. What more can we lose?

Our face.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
I have trouble believing this guys hasn't flamed out yet.

He also dropped the 'F-bomb' at a big rally last week IIRC.

Fern