Trump banned from Twitter permanantly

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
And your problem is the inability to independently process information outside of your echo chamber.
Could you explain yourself better? I don’t see how he could possibly understand what you mean here.

This is a forum running of software meant to create interactions between user not a physical chamber meant to create echos or to independently process data.

How could any of us here possibly understand what you said.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I'm against the death penalty but where's the white supremacy?

He never actually said "fuck black people" but in general he liked to bring up crime and punishment whenever black people are mentioned, or accused. His first public statements about blacks being criminals came around the time that white lady was assaulted in Central Park and they arrested 5 young black men. EVENTUALLY, they were cleared of all wrongdoing, but most of them spent decades in prison.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
He never actually said "fuck black people" but in general he liked to bring up crime and punishment whenever black people are mentioned, or accused. His first public statements about blacks being criminals came around the time that white lady was assaulted in Central Park and they arrested 5 young black men. EVENTUALLY, they were cleared of all wrongdoing, but most of them spent decades in prison.
So where's the white supremacy?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Nowhere to be found in the above quote about criminal justice.
The reason people like to bring it up is after the Charlottesville Nazi/Klan incident he said something along the lines of "fine people on both sides" and when someone on his staff pointed out how that looked bad he corrected his statement.

Donald Trump does not think whites are better than blacks.
Donald Trump thinks HE is better than EVERYONE.

World class narcissism is not racist. Its much more primal. Its about thinking you are awesome and everyone else is not. And if you ever get bored you can google for all the psychological evaluations of Donald Trump. TONS of doctors and analysists have posted their opinions on the man. You dont have to believe any of them. Just ask yourself why so many people draw the same conclusions.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Being an incompetent conman, who simply didn't understand the certain consequences of his inflammatory rhetoric, is unlikely to be an effective legal defense strategy for the President. If anything, it only makes it worse.

Reactions: shortylickens

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The point of contesting it is idiocy.

Irrelevant to the topic though.

The point of contesting it is obviously to overturn the election by any means possible, as Trump demonstrated with last Wednesday's lame attempt to spark insurrection. Twitter finally banned him as a hindrance to more of the same. Trump used their platform to summon the mob. Never again.

Reactions: balloonshark

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
First of all it would be no surprise I'm not a Trump supporter.

Second of all the house already said he's guilty of inciting an insurrection so my option doesn't matter. I've stated my opinion and why, continuing this argument is a fools errand.

No you aren’t a trump supporter but you are a piece of shit trump apologist and your lies and deceit can’t be tolerated. I think people on this forum need to fight like hell and do whatever it takes to stop people like you from from excusing trumps actions. I think we should march right up to your house and stop you from spreading your disinformation. You are a threat to this country and a threat to people on this forum and it shouldn’t be tolerated.

I encourage everyone on this forum to do what’s right and go to blankangst1’s house to let him know his dishonesty won’t stand.

Now if something awful were to happen to you or your family because of what some other forum member does, we’ll that’s unfortunate and it’s certainly not what I want to happen, I just want you to acknowledge reality. If one of your family members happens to get hurt, well I know you’ll have my back because I never told anyone to harm you.

What’s your address by the way?

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Shit, then why the fuck was Charles Manson ever arrested? That is so fucking unfair. You've now successfully argued that cult leaders are not responsible for the actions that they demand of their cult. Guess we should posthumously exonerate Manson.
Perfect reply, and not the first time he has been compared to Manson.

And here is a simple picture with primary colors - for explaining to trumptards why their attempted defense of the traitor and chief is bad, and they should feel bad.

sajcKTa.jpeg

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
why doesn't everyone else put this fool on ignore? he can't derail good threads if no one responds.
He is, but when everyone else starts responding to his idiotic and dishonest posts, I typically need to see his latest bullshit and fuckery to know what the rest of you are responding to. Makes me shake my head nearly everytime.
First of all it would be no surprise I'm not a Trump supporter.
...continuing this argument is a fools errand.
You carry an awful lot of water...constantly...for someone "you don't support". Liar. And yeah it IS a fool's errand, so you will no doubt continue.
Fuck you. Do you understand I've corrected myself on my opinions thank almost anyone else on this board?
Liar.
Cool story bro.
The problem is I'm not a Trump supporter. Never have been. What I cannt tolerate is fake news even against Trump. He never incited violence. I have a problem putting blame where it doesn't doesn't belong.
You're so cool, bro! Fucking dishonest clown.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Cool story bro.

The problem is I'm not a Trump supporter. Never have been. What I cannt tolerate is fake news even against Trump. He never incited violence. I have a problem putting blame where it doesn't doesn't belong.

you're using the exact language of Trump to say you don't like Trump?

fuck off.

the problem here is that you are so beyond awareness of how stuck your brain is.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

hint: the image that I linked is his open letter to execute the CP5 after their full exoneration, to which he continues to defend to this day

jesus fucking christ. Do you understand anything about rhetoric?

Reactions: Meghan54
Feb 4, 2009
Which tweet led to this? Protip: none. It was Trump supporters that led to this.

edit: oh I found it.

Fuck yeah. That has "storm the capital and commit acts of violence" all over it. :rolleyes:

This was no ones fault but the terrorists who did it.

and right before the President took the stage he had this guy warm up the crowd.
3 minute video please watch the whole thing

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
and right before the President took the stage he had this guy warm up the crowd.
3 minute video please watch the whole thing

Their fight began decades ago. This is a slow roll to destroying a free America and demanding others get under their boot.

Reactions: Pohemi
Mar 11, 2004
Could you explain yourself better? I don’t see how he could possibly understand what you mean here.

This is a forum running of software meant to create interactions between user not a physical chamber meant to create echos or to independently process data.

How could any of us here possibly understand what you said.

He's incapable of that.

It is entirely possible to just call him a dipshit and move on though.

Yeah I have him on ignore the abject dishonesty is just boring.

Yep.

A single call for peace amidst an ocean of inflammatory rhetoric doesn't absolve him, particularly when he has persistently been pedaling false information that would warrant a violent response if true. If our elections are truly not fair elections, if a significant portion of the government apparatus is successfully covering up a rigged election, then many would consider violence to be justified. The fact that Trump continued to spread this lie, continued to rile up his base, continued to use violent rhetoric is what led to the insurrection, and hence his twitter ban.

If I go and tell a lie to person A that person B raped his girlfriend, and then when police look into it, they find nothing, and I tell him the authorities are covering it up, but he should stay calm, but if he doesn't do anything, no one will, and then person A goes and beats the shit out of person B, I'm not absolved of inciting violence just because I told person A to stay calm.

Yep. Sadly that works on these morons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54